Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by yana_bach on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:42 am

This thread is like a US geography lesson. Remember when Seattle was huge with Bachelor alums? Now it‘s Nashville. Is Scottsdale the new Nashville?
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice job on the sleuthing!  :claphands

I don't know who kenneth_raymond is but it's the guy sitting next to him. His IG has pics of Robby Chase and Jef. Maybe all four of them have arrived.  Suspect

Kenneth Raymond IG

roberthunter89 IG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49480

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:52 am

A few days late, but together or apart RoSe lives on PINKHEART laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
roberthunter89 Had to move this guy into a new home over this past weekend and didn’t like it one bit  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  @chase_brody_mcnary this last year with a (lion) as my roommate has been epic. Too many memories, trips, and moments made to list here but I know you know the ones I’m talking about  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Go do your thing out in the desert brother cause you’ll always have a home by the beach  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chase's response:
chase_brody_mcnary Thanks Bro!!  Distance ain't no thing!  Now we have two homes... you know I'll be out there more than you want me too.
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9353

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:04 am

These two. Long distance dating with each other. cantstopl

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32656

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:14 am

The greatest love story ever to come out of this show. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 am

:yes: that MF has completely missed out on.  So many lost opportunities.  Duel bachelors, BIP or WG with them both on, or even their own version of HEA. laugh out loud
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9353

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote::yes: that MF has completely missed out on.  So many lost opportunities.  Duel bachelors, BIP or WG with them both on, or even their own version of HEA. laugh out loud
Gold mine! Gold mine opportunity missed. MF could still redeem himself. It looks like they both could use a salary.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32656

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:33 am

I know "Rose" is no more, but did anyone watch Ex on the Beach with Chase? I'm home sick and streaming it now. It makes BIP look classy. Just had Chase's introduction and I'm so ashamed I ever liked him.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I know "Rose" is no more, but did anyone watch Ex on the Beach with Chase? I'm home sick and streaming it now. It makes BIP look classy. Just had Chase's introduction and I'm so ashamed I ever liked him.

Just came across this while checking up on Danielle Maltby, she is (? was) dating Paul Calafiore and he is also on this show. Checked the cast and low and behold Chase and Jasmine Goode are also on it. Haven't seen the show, I don't get MTV. These Reality stars have to make a living somehow.....

Last edited by Luvstruck on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add link)

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:59 am

Everytime I see anything from the guys from that season, I legit cannot believe this is the gang of losers they chose for the ette that is arguably the biggest catch Bachelorette they’ve ever had, aside from maybe Emily. Hooooow??!
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:07 am

It was crap and a waste of an hour of my time. Will not be watching again.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It was crap and a waste of an hour of my time.  Will not be watching again.

I agree. SO TRASHY! It almost makes me ill that people behave like this and I'm not that much older then them or a prude. Felt like I needed a shower afterwards.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum