SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Yeah, Rachel was the invisible family member on JoJo's HTD, even though she was there, and that's probably how it'll be this season as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:05 pm

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 14352410
source

"Is that a ring in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Well his name is in the urban dic and it does refer to the area in question .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:40 pm

rhondam wrote:Oh gosh I was freaking out a bit for a minute!! I read: "Both men will sit down with JoJo and discuss the shocking ending..." as literally at the same time, together, all three! laugh out loud laugh out loud
So yeah, yeah, yeah—same ending, except for more tears. Hugesmile

#teamrojobaddy. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
rhondam wrote:Oh gosh I was freaking out a bit for a minute!! I read: "Both men will sit down with JoJo and discuss the shocking ending..." as literally at the same time, together, all three! laugh out loud laugh out loud

#teamrojobaddy.  laugh out loud
laugh out loud Jo would be so mad!! She probs wants her Baddy to get all hot and bothered over her, instead he and bestie Robby might run off together to get mani/pedis and leave her with Harrison.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

#teamrojobaddy.  laugh out loud
laugh out loud Jo would be so mad!! She probs wants her Baddy to get all hot and bothered over her, instead he and bestie Robby might run off together to get mani/pedis and leave her with Harrison.

At least Chase is still waiting for her... She has someone to run to!
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:15 pm

I wouldn't want Chase to be messy thirds.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:57 pm

bronco18 wrote:teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 14352410
source

"Is that a ring in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"

All season I have been gagging over his pant choices and it appears the FRC will be more of the same. While I am happy to see that he won't be wearing skin tight skinny jeans or skin tight cropped pants, it appears he is wearing cropped dress pants as evidenced by his blue socks. Not a good look, imo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:08 pm

I read some where that one of the finale two guys don't ask her Dad for her hand and her family find that disrespectful and she isn't happy with it either and by the description I'm unfortunately thinking that was Jordan!
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Yes, ill fitting suit on Jordan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, ill fitting suit on Jordan.

Aren't most of the FRC suits, ill fitting?  laugh out loud  And wouldn't that be Cary's fault, cause he dresses/styles them the same as he does the girls, doesn't he?  I think he does better with the leads than the FRC outfits.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Yep that suit especially the pants not flattering on Jordan. Josh Murray's suit was also ill fitting IMO....too big.

However, Jef Holm's, Chris Siegfried's & Shawn Booth's suits were on point IMO but beauty is in the eye of the beholder even when it comes to fashion....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM