SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Flood pants laugh out loud and all, I think he looks great!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:16 pm

You suppose he was cursing Cary for setting him up for wardrobe fail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:18 pm

Cary has done a lot worse wardrobe fails that that. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:19 pm

BKay wrote:You suppose he was cursing Cary for setting him up for wardrobe fail?
I don't think so laugh out loud he just followed him on Insta.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:21 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Well his name is in the urban dic and it does refer to the area in question .

I looked - could not find it! Now I am curious!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:26 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I wouldn't want Chase to be messy thirds.

I want Chase to find his own FOREVER -- preferably outside the bubble!  He has so many great qualities -- I was super impressed by his return to the RC to apologize and with his words at the MTA!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 pm

bamagal wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Well his name is in the urban dic and it does refer to the area in question .

Don't ask. cheeky
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
bamagal wrote:

Don't ask.  cheeky

Oops! :cutesmile!:

bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:26 pm

mercieme wrote:Yep that suit especially the pants not flattering on Jordan. Josh Murray's suit was also ill fitting IMO....too big.

However, Jef Holm's, Chris Siegfried's & Shawn Booth's suits were on point IMO but beauty is in the eye of the beholder even when it comes to fashion....jmo.

Josh was sweating majorly in his suit! Hopefully Jordan isn't. Agree about Shawn's and Chris's suits.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Speaking of ill fitting FRC suits, Ali's F1 Roberto's suit was also way too small ..Everytime anybody mentions ill fitting suits, I think of his . That was so  bad !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:57 pm

ANd he was sweating buckets also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, ill fitting suit on Jordan.
Must be the same  guy who made Josh's FRC suit. Maybe he's just clueless how to dress 'former athletes". giggling These type guys cannot wear skinny suits, perhaps IMO, only Wells could look good in one. No wonder they are all sweaty, must feel uncomfortable too.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM