SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 pm

That is not something nice, mocking a homeless person. However, that's an entirely different subject and not related to the one above. Unless wait a minute. Did I miss something? Is that the homeless person wearing the candy thong?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by mizzoufan Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm

I like Chad to me he's harmless. He's playing a role that he was cast in for a show. He laughing all the way to the bank. There won't be a bachelor show he won't ask to be part of.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:47 pm

@mizzoufan For the most part, I agree with you. For the most part. I do have compassion for the homeless. We all have lapses in judgements. All of us.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Chad's lapse on judgement seems to be going on its second year by now (that we know of). I honestly don't see a single reason to give him any kind of benefit of the doubt, but to each their own of course. Everyone who's tried in real life seems to have come away thinking that actually, he's just as much an a-hole as he seems. That's the impression I've got anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@mizzoufan  For the most part, I agree with you. For the most part. I do have compassion for the homeless.  We all have lapses in judgements. All of us.
What was the homeless thing about?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:54 pm

I am not exactly sure.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not exactly sure.
I hadn't heard anything about it and didn't see anything on Twitter

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:59 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
I hadn't heard anything about it and didn't see anything on  Twitter

In reference to this post on the previous page.

mindless wrote:Well I heard he posted a picture of and mocked a homeless person on Snapchat or IG stories recently, so I don't think it's an opinion that he's disgusting. (JMO)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
I hadn't heard anything about it and didn't see anything on  Twitter

In reference to this post on the previous page.

mindless wrote:Well I heard he posted a picture of and mocked a homeless person on Snapchat or IG stories recently, so I don't think it's an opinion that he's disgusting. (JMO)

Thanks GA. I didn't see it. So I'm not going to say anything about it.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:06 pm

I saw it on another board and I don't really want to link the pic since that man has had his picture shown to enough people already. It was a homeless man sleeping on a sidewalk with a sign saying "2 bad ankles" on his lap. Chad snapped a pic of him with the caption "Damn bro. You have it rough. #BadAnkles".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:11 pm

mindless wrote:I saw it on another board and I don't really want to link the pic since that man has had his picture shown to enough people already. It was a homeless man sleeping on a sidewalk with a sign saying "2 bad ankles" on his lap. Chad snapped a pic of him with the caption "Damn bro. You have it rough. #BadAnkles".
I guess I don't see how's that bad. Once again I haven't seen the pic. It seems like he showing sympathy. He wasn't making fun of him to me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:16 pm

Well first of all, it's not okay to post a recognisable picture of anyone without their permission, let alone when it's someone in a vulnerable position. Second of all, I don't see it as sympathy, just at best making light of that man's situation, at worst sarcasm. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+41
mizzoufan
Tiggerlgh
Mommyof2
sparkler
aviej