SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emeraldluvsbama Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:56 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:OMG, this is giving me all the feels. They went to Disneyland and Josh in mouse ears, be still my heart.  I'm so happy for them, but esp. Josh after all that crap he want thru, he finally has the life he's always wanted:

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 CqgJZspVIAAmCgd
bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 CqgJZszUEAAZhtG

Source:  https://twitter.com/amyalvaradoo

Danielle Robles
‏@heydanielleee_ @amandastantonnn and @JoshAllanMurray are at Disneyland right now omg
8:08 PM - 22 Aug 2016
Anaheim, CA

Georgia, have you heard anything about how they are doing? Last night had to be rough on them and especially on Josh.

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Reading the episode thread I thought the worse. I was finally able to watch and it wasn't that bad. He was literal peed off because they kept feeding Amanda info instead of confronting him since when she told him he said "again". Also Christian on Afterbuzz mentioned that Nick and crew were constantly badgering until the blow up. You can tell he really cared about her because he was going to leave but spoke to her so they can make the decision together. It's interesting that his words were he wants to get to know her better away from Paradise. If he wanted to be a part of an "it" couple he would not say that.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Reading the episode thread I thought the worse.  I was finally able to watch and it wasn't that bad.  He was literal peed off because they kept feeding Amanda info instead of confronting him since when she told him he said "again".  Also Christian on Afterbuzz mentioned that Nick and crew were constantly badgering until the blow up.  You can tell he really cared about her because he was going to leave but spoke to her so they can make the decision together.  It's interesting that his words were he wants to get to know her better away from Paradise.  If he wanted to be a part of an "it" couple he would not say that.

It seems obvious to me that there was a gang up on Josh. I don't get why people treat Amanda like some helpless victim. Isn't she an adult?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Dropping this off here:

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Screen22
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 pm

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/Bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0MYCeKoTeJkXNiMM
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:47 pm

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o7TKLD0dywvNhwWe4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:02 pm

These are so cute. Thanks Maddy..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 pm

I think I heard the Josh's mom came to meet Amanda in Mexico. Does anyone know if her parents came too and her little girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:05 pm

It was indeed sleuthed here at the time that MM was there.

As for Amanda's family, there was speculation, but I don't remember if it was ever confirmed one way or the other.  Maybe someone else can answer that.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:05 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-26hittsXrUqFfH0Bi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:09 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/Bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o7TKzuWF5cmGb89d6
http://giphy.com/gifs/Bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0MYOaIc4k5IcmGDm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:12 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3oz8xDpyDObsBlMPmM
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama