SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:51 pm

He's so behind laugh out loud I saw that when it was posted. Anyways wishing these two all the best! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:39 am

Another spotting yesterday!

Debora Sianturi ‏@Debykins 8h8 hours ago
Shamelessly pretended to play Pokemon Go to record @amandastantonnn #BachelorInParadise #iwassoobvious #deathstare

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Fullsi10

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:41 am

^^^^ Funny that she didn't seem to realize who Josh was!

It looks like they were having a lunch or dinner date smilelove But Josh is still in his Nike gear LOL!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:44 am

I'm hoping this isn't against the fan forum rules but I'm confused how is this allowed? Has this been discussed? 

They look cute together. I might be in trouble, I can't have any more couples in my stalking roster atm laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Is what allowed? I don't know what you are asking. Can you please clarify?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is what allowed? I don't know what you are asking. Can you please clarify?
Being out in public together blatantly laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Oh. Ok.
Could be a totally different set of circumstances with the contract. Who knows.
They are not taking precautions not to be seen together so I guess production does not care or have loosened things with this show's cast.
As long as the conversation here continues upbeat and sunshine I think it's ok. Obviously the couple appears friendly in the photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Maybe TPTB don't mind since they've already promoted this season as the most romantic with 3 engagements plus they showed Josh proposing (his voice) in the preview so they kind of already put it out there.

I'm pretty sure Jade & Tanner were out in public together while the showed aired last season too. But not 100% on this.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:54 pm

I don't know how much time Janner spent in public, but I think she was pretty much living at his place while the show was airing. Seems they don't care about keeping secrets when it comes to BIP. I guess the chances of another quickie wedding are higher if you don't try to stall relationships that are only just starting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Awww I like these accidental everyday life fan pics. They still seem happy so that's good! More candid shots please!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Another spotting yesterday!

Debora Sianturi ‏@Debykins  8h8 hours ago
Shamelessly pretended to play Pokemon Go to record @amandastantonnn  #BachelorInParadise #iwassoobvious #deathstare

bip - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Fullsi10
Gosh they are adorable together, so glad they are going strong. Well the lady in front of them is very casually dressed, and Amanda is wearing jeans. At least Josh is not wearing flip flops.  Sorry, I don't see the Nike stuff? He looks fine in shorts and a Tshirt. At least he's not wearing his 'basketball' baggy, long shorts.  giggling

Actually this is a short video, and the death stare comment is at the end because Amanda saw her doing a video on her phone.

****FAN FORUM THREAD****

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Amanda is hanging on to him.  Smiley

I see a little girl to her right so wonder if the her girls are there too.  

Did anyone pick up what Amanda said in the preview when Josh arrived?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama