SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Let's make it to thread 6 by midnight!!! Just kidding. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by erin.elizabeth Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Let's make it to thread 6 by midnight!!!  Just kidding.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 3806527698

It's not a foregone possibility at this point, Sarah! giggling cantstopl JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 3806527698

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Isn't she JoJo's handler this season?  
I don't think she's Jos but she's definitely baddys because she has plenty of pics of him from the show. They look like friends. Cute!

Who is her handler?  I get all these brunettes mixed up.  giggling
I think it's Naz Perez, she is always shown babying and generally milling around Jo on Insta laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:44 pm

erin.elizabeth wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Let's make it to thread 6 by midnight!!!  Just kidding.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 3806527698

It's not a foregone possibility at this point, Sarah! giggling cantstopl JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 3806527698

:shocked!: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:
JORDAN'S DATE

Jojo takes Jordan on a very cool-looking hike, and there was a minor flub in editing I thought I'd point out. Notice her shirt...
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 ?format=1000w
In the evening, it's clear Jojo asks Jordan way harder questions than she does Robby...
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 11 ?format=1000w
I'm not saying it's impossible that she's asked Robby these questions and that they just haven't aired, but considering the stuff they do air, it's hard to imagine anything resembling this conversation could ever get cut. I also take her apprehension with Jordan as a huge sign (one of many) that she wants Jordan and is therefore making extra super duper sure he doesn't plan on hurting her. I gather that Jordan is less effusive with his feelings, which could be taken as either a lack of sincerity ("wrong reasons" alert) or just a personality type. I happen to think it's the latter. I know many people don't agree with me but there are tons of people who wouldn't lay it on thick, especially on command, in this situation and in real life. And as I said in my Flare recap, I feel the fact that he shares these (pretty specific!) feelings in an ITM...
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette12/episode9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Thanks for sharing Maddy. I enjoyed reading Sharleen's blog and she's spot on about Jordan's personality.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm

It's too bad this thread won't be open during the show. The atmosphere is SO nice here! clapping! Praying Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:09 pm

I missed the flub with her shirt. What happened?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I missed the flub with her shirt.  What happened?  

She was walking to the temple with Jordan and her overshirt was off, then a shot of her with it on, then it was off again and Jojo said she needed to 'cover her shoulders now'.

Editing flub.

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:13 pm

They show her wearing her blue jean shirt in one scene prior to where she stops and blatantly states she has to cover her shoulders going into the temple area to respect the culture. I caught it the other night but thought my eyes were playing tricks on me... laugh out loud silly editing cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:15 pm

For a short moment you could see her wearing the shirt and then she says: "I have to put o the shirt to cover my shoulders"
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Thanks for bringing it over Maddy. I always enjoy reading Sharleen's recaps, she seems to form her own opinion on contestants regardless of public perception and ITA agree with her about Jordan. I can't remember the last time I've been so excited about a finale, mostly the aftr to see them together.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake