SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Di_ATL Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:44 am

[quote="traveler90"]I teared up reading this:  awwww
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIl8ZY3AZCv/?taken-by=jrodgers11[/quote/]

OMG, if he keeps this up, these two will be married next year forsure. He has fallen as deeply and quickly as our sweet Joelle and i love how he always wants to touch her and kiss her hand or the top of the head, they are so natural with each other. Such a loving and attentive relationship between them both. Definitely not one sided as TPTB lead or wanted us to believe.

There AOL vid is freaking adorable, and so playful...i love her on his shoulders and both dancing. And WOW at his IG post, those words that of a man deeply madly in love with his fiance' and that rock, Jordan did goooood!!! awwww

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:45 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I wasn't sold on th AFTR but the people vid and Kimmel had me thinking they'll be just fine.

But then that IG post!  heartbeat  If that's acting or going up in flames, I'd enjoy every minute of it until it ended, if I was her.  Hugesmile
I think she was just scared at atfr that Harrison was going to let Chad torture them or bring out the cheating rumors or more family rift talk or whatever shenanigans. But she doesn't need to be afraid and I think atfr showed that. BBJ is awesome at the media stuff and he'll make sure to keep the train from derailing exactly as he did when the rift talk came up again. She found that protector she's been looking for that won't let anyone get to her imo.

And as for their media: they'll do a lot, we'll just have to keep an eye out as it's posted online.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:45 am

That IG post is really sweet. I don't think he'd go that far just to try and prove something.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Girl Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 am

Woooooooow ...never been happy for couple more than I am for Jordelle JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 48 1f60d

Best looking ...drop dead gorgeous.

T-Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:48 am

And if BBJ is acting right now and messing with her, he's a sociopath. He wrote that love letter for the world to see, he's moving to Dallas, he's been hanging out with a crying girl at all hours of the night all for what, exactly, according to Steve? No one is that nuts imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:48 am

ReneeM wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I teared up reading this:  awwww
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIl8ZY3AZCv/?taken-by=jrodgers11

I am ugly crying so hard right now P L S :why: whipped awwww

Me too. Jojo really brought the softer side of Jordan. Great 1st IG post and great People vid interview.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 am

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Baddy's constantly touching her knee in between writing answers.  Hugesmile I'm liking the softer side of him.
You can tell he babies her with all the affection and rubbing and snuggling going on laugh out loud heartbeat

He was way more affectionate than I ever thought he would be in public! yes I bet editing cut quite a bit on the show to keep the suspense going! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 48 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 am

Di_ATL wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I teared up reading this:  awwww
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIl8ZY3AZCv/?taken-by=jrodgers11[/quote/]

OMG, if he keeps this up, these two will be married next year forsure. He has fallen as deeply and quickly as our sweet Joelle and i love how he always wants to touch her and kiss her hand or the top of the head, they are so natural with each other. Such a loving and attentive relationship between them both. Definitely not one sided as TPTB lead or wanted us to believe.  

There AOL vid is freaking adorable, and so playful...i love her on his shoulders and both dancing. And WOW at his IG post, those words that of a man deeply madly in love with his fiance'  and that rock, Jordan did goooood!!! awwww

Do you have a link of their AOL vid? I'm excited to see it.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 am

Here she is

The future Mrs. Rodgers (Formerly Baddy Rodgers) giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIl9reGAXW7/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 am

My goodness, I think it's safe to say the BBJ exceeded all our expectations. I'm so happy they found each other whipped
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:51 am

mindless wrote:That IG post is really sweet. I don't think he'd go that far just to try and prove something.

It reminds me of the IG post he wrote about his Grandfather after he passed. Extremely touching.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:53 am

ElonM wrote:Here she is

The future Mrs. Rodgers (Formerly Baddy Rodgers)  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIl9reGAXW7/

The artist formerly known as Baddy. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 48 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake