SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am

Guys, can you all take media and articles across to the stickied threads. So that the evening crew can find stuff easily ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:32 am

VV01 wrote:Any updates on download links?
So far I can only find ATFR
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:32 am

Ok, Jordan talking about how he loves when she wears rompers and such on GMA. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:36 am

Here they come on Kelly!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:36 am

Jordan, the fashion guy! giggling My DH wouldn't even know what a romper is! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 56 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:37 am

They were adorable! Looked great and happy. GMA seems to like them too. They were asked about wedding on TV and they said yes. Jordan wants to elope to Vegas and Jo and Lara said no! Really have a good feeling about these two love birds! Congrats Jo and Jordan! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:39 am

From Jo's blog about sister Rachel. Yes!! This girl is my spirit animal and speaks the truth. She WAS making her BBJ pay for sins of ex bfs past:
She knows the pain of heartbreak I've dealt with, but she said, 'You cant put the mistakes of men that have come before Jordan onto him.' She reminded me just how much I really loved this man no matter what history I have. And he has given me no reason not to trust him.

And I loveee this too because it's exactly as I saw the whole situation also:
When Jordan opened up to me and gave me his word on what he wanted and was ready for it was everything that I needed. I never doubted his love, I only worried his own fear could get in his way. Leaving that evening I felt better, but I was left now with deciding between the two loves that I had found.

And this, duhhh!! She's a little excited laugh out loud

Hearing Jordan's beautiful proposal was the best feeling I've ever had. Those words were everything I ever wanted on the day that I would be accepting a proposal. I also couldn't wait to tell Jordan that I finally loved him! It was an unbelievable feeling to finally let the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with know how I felt.

The moment he got down on one knee, I have to be honest: I think I blacked out. I just had an overwhelming sense of happiness and love. It truly was one of the greatest moments of my life. The love that Jordan and I exchanged on that final day in Thailand has only grown stronger with each day since. This journey hasn't been the easiest, but my God, it was worth it! I cannot wait to marry this amazing man!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 am

LOL at Jordan saying he wore a wig to sneak into a hotel she was staying at in LA
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:42 am

They look so happy on Live with Kelly!

Plus I knew Jordan's wig wearing would come in handy. He sneaked into her hotel one time she was in LA. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:42 am

Both did a wardrobe change and look smashing. Love the outfits.

Hotest couple ever

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:49 am

I'm jealous. I have to wait another 10 minutes for Kelly. Are they on first?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:49 am

^^^^They are the hottest couple. Can't wait to see Live with kelly. This thread is awesome. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake