SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:18 pm

I'm on such a high and so happy for them. I can't imagine how they feel heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Great shot from People magazine!

https://instagram.com/p/BInv8QTDiPk/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:19 pm

traveler90 wrote:Sorry for the double post but here is what Ali said about Jordelle:

Congratulations Jojo and Jordan!!!

Congratulations to Jojo and Jordan! I know many of you have concerns about Jordan and don't think they can make it for the long run, but that's really not your call to make! It's obviously not mine either! All the matters is what Jojo and Jordan feel for each other and there is really no way for any of us to know what those true feelings are from watching them on a TV show. Plus, you have to remember that this show finished filming about 3 months ago! They have been meeting in secret during these past 3 months - most likely every 10 days or so - and I'm sure they have continued to develop their relationship and work on any doubts or insecurities either of them may have had when filming ended.

I had the chance to talk to Jojo about her final 4 guys right after she went on the hometown dates while she was filming the show. And I could just tell right away that Jordan was the guy for her. She talked about him with so much respect and love. She was (is!) smitten. As she was telling me about him she flipped through pictures on her phone to show me all the places the went together on the show so far. It was really sweet to see how in love she was. She talk about the other 3 guys too, but it was clear to me that Jordan was "the one." She told me they had insane chemistry and after watching them together on the show, I know exactly what she was talking about. Their chemistry has been obvious from the beginning. So I for one have high hopes for their relationship and wish them all the best! We are one big family in the Bachelor world so I know I'll get the chance to meet Jordan soon and I look forward to that so I can congratulate them both in person! See silly pics of me and Jojo below Smiley

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2016/8/1/congratulations-jojo-and-jordan

Well said, Ali!!!  :claphands

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Another cute interview. Jordan already calling Jackson his dog. laugh out loud

http://www.star-telegram.com/entertainment/tv/article93312167.html#storylink=rss

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:40 pm

everly wrote:Another cute interview. Jordan already calling Jackson his dog. laugh out loud

http://www.star-telegram.com/entertainment/tv/article93312167.html#storylink=rss
But Jordan still has to win the heart of JoJo’s dog.

“We have a child and his name is Jackson,” Jordan says.

“Let me just clear it up,” JoJo cuts in. “We have a dog!”

“We have a dog-child and he and I haven’t met,” Jordan continues. “He’s going to be my best friend and JoJo’s not going to be happy about that.”
I foresee another family where everyone (woman and dog) wants to be on someone's lap while also claiming they don't care at all!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Thanks to everyone whose brought stuff over!  Off to try to catch up some.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:47 pm

E! I don't think these have been brought over yet:

http://www.eonline.com/videos/251238/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-reveal-each-other-s-bad-habits
http://www.eonline.com/videos/251237/jojo-fletcher-jordan-sound-off-on-rodgers-family-drama

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:51 pm

everly wrote:Another cute interview. Jordan already calling Jackson his dog. laugh out loud

He knew after HTD's that he wanted to propose. The whole 'asking for the Dad's blessing' was smoke and mirrors, imo. He knew exactly what he was going to do. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Cute! Here's the photos included.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 144222_0027

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 Bachelorette2016

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Ok y'all, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but this whole time I believed RS as far as what he said about their relationship, and I watched a few interviews they did and they seem so happy and in love.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:00 pm

JoJo looks incredible in that blue dress, I can't get over it. He is one lucky man!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Ok y'all, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but this whole time I believed RS as far as what he said about their relationship, and I watched a few interviews they did and they seem so happy and in love.

Me too laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake