SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Judiful wrote:I've spent all day trying to play catch up around here which has been awesome. I can't begin to express my thanks for all the amazing SC's , pictures, and videos of our happy couple. I just love everything so much...Thanks a lot ...You guys rock !! And ...Oh that Jordan is something else. His proposal took my breath away . Contrary to rumors, we know he's extremely expressive and romantic , but that proposal exceeded all expectations. He absolutely killed it last night.In addition, it sure felt good hearing JoJo finally be able to tell him how much she loves him..Once he slipped that ring on her finger all the doubts disappeared and they were adorable ..I'm so HAPPY for them ..I bet they're tired today after all the hoop-la they've been through over the past few days .And BTW , I  love them :yes:

Well said Judiful! I love this thread and hope everyone who posts here remembers that. Only positive thoughts. :cutesmile!: beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by snowandcold Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:43 pm

This is a happy thread aren't there other threads to post other thoughts?
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by znourf Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:44 pm

snowandcold wrote:This is a happy thread aren't there other threads to post other thoughts?

I don't know, can you direct me? ;)

znourf

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Thanks so much to everyone that brought over all the pics, media and everything else! Happy a great night!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Sorry if this one has already been posted ladies:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/numbers-bachelorette-couple-jojo-fletcher-001040368.html

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:49 pm

heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 pm

I think this is the place i need to be giggling

they look happy enough for me. Wishing them all the best :swinginglove

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Ok y'all, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but this whole time I believed RS as far as what he said about their relationship, and I watched a few interviews they did and they seem so happy and in love.

RS better buy a new magic eight ball!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 71 3806527698   He has a weird obsession with JoJo, imo.  All kidding aside, welcome to the fan thread!  

Yes!! RS is so mad! Time to move on and realize that Jo is in love with her "Bubby!" You are right mommyof1, so much better than baddy. Jordan has deserved it. Today must have felt so special to them. I am happy for them and hope they continue to support one another. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Sorry if this one has already been posted ladies:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/numbers-bachelorette-couple-jojo-fletcher-001040368.html

I have not seen this. Thanks for posting the link Ash. I loved it when Jordan said " happy wife, happy life".

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Just got home from work. Thank you guys for posting all the articles, sc, pics and vid. I'm so happy for both of them. They look so good and happy.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:02 pm

8 M viewers cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:02 pm

^^^^Jordan is really impressing me today. Keep it up Bubby!! Smiley Thanks to everyone for bringing over all the videos and interviews. They must be exhausted! Hope they are able to relax together tonight....maybe a nice quiet dinner just the two of them... out in public of course!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake