SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:37 pm

I just stopped listening... JJ was punked by the station earlier today and they played that. They talked about quarterbacks for the Broncos. Bach related stuff included JJ saying the talked to him for an hour about his daughter to get his exit interview. Ben's was real although he said he and Kaitlyn were only friends and he was emotional at the idea of finally seeing family and friends. None of the guys from K's season according to JJ applied online everyone was recruited or nominated. Ben and Lauren had to binge watch Jojo's season right before After the final rose. He says their experiences were different because the producers mostly left him alone. Ben said he believes in the process because he found Lauren. No date set. Talked about filming the new show. Eric Church concert wouldn't allow cameras in. They went because his parents and some of their friends were in town. They played family fued, not well, but Ben and JJ won. If I think of anything else I'll add it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:03 pm

^ They had to binge watch the season? That's like 20 hours of footage! Why couldn't they just give their advice without having to watch the episodes back..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:42 pm

He didn't say just that they binge watched right before her after the final rose.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Any more details about him and Lauren....having withdrawals

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:51 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BJTk1mjAHM3/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Haha umm not really that's what I was listening for too. He says there has been no down time between their after the final rose up to now and that they'll set a date as soon as everything calms down. He didn't really talk about her Much just the name of their new show doesn't need a question mark because they are living happily ever after.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:26 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BJTk1mjAHM3/
Cute picture Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:34 pm

I listened to the tail end. Ben plugged the reality show and said the goal of the show was to lead up to the wedding. Woo hoo!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:40 pm

idk if it's just me but I am 99.9 percent sure they have a date already but are just saying they don't.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Yeah. It doesn't really make sense to say the show is leading up to a wedding but the date isn't set. Doesn't ABC release that news anyway?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:53 pm

They'll probably get a date kinda last minute with wedding planners to piece everything together. I think they know for sure it will be on ABC.

SeanCat didn't announce their date until Oct. 14th for their Jan wedding. Every other couple has had even shorter turnaround, weeks in some cases.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:54 pm

I just saw where the illustrious Chad will be on their show. I sure hope this presence doesn't put a sour taste to their show

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye