SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by AmoreBella Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:26 am

https://instagram.com/p/BIl8HtiAc4U/

https://instagram.com/p/BImDpc4AkLM/

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenandLaurenTV/status/760347997217574912/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenandLaurenTV/status/760333890917498880/photo/1

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by mariave Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:33 am

hey guys im a newbie here and have been stalking this forum since last couple of days laugh out loud.. Im not an avid fan of the bachelor, i just watch when the couple actually got married ala sean and catherine. But i came across this couple on youtube and the scene i watch was the moment lauren came out of limo and the way ben react and the way they smile towards each other it just hit me right away how strong their connection was. Mind you i didnt know yet that lauren was actually the winner, i thought the video was just set up by fans who ship the cast or wtv. So after that i went in search all the cast on ben season and of course find out the winner was actually lauren, i just went right away and watch it eventho it is against my usual forte (only after couple got married laugh out loud). And dang it watching their moment and how they grow and fell in love just makes it so unreal. I almost want to drop it bcause i dont want to invest in them which is crazy laugh out loud. Its almost exactly like how ben was feeling towards lauren on how it scary how wonderful it is that its just too good to be true laugh out loud. However im not gonna stop supporting them and wishing them all the best, and continue stalking this forum laugh out loud.
mariave
mariave

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:35 am

Welcome to the best Bachelor couple in the history!! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 1710264613

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:07 am

welcomesign to the forum mariave!!! BenLo is my favourite bach couple ever, so I easily agree with all you said! thumbsup
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:10 am

Welcome!

I'm excited to watch her snapchat tonight at her blog launch party. They've been relatively quiet so excited for overload tonight. She said there will be some familiar faces there. Maybe Amanda and the twins? Hopefully Mollie is there too! Where would this take place? restaurant?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Welcome! It's hard not to love them! I love watching their moments on YouTube! I just re-watched their After the final rose last night again for the upteenth time I am so excited for October when I get to fall in love with them all over again. And Congrats Lauren on your big day!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:22 pm

I'm glad I am not the only one watching their uTube videos. My favourite one is to the song" I Met a Girl"
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:22 pm

StylistLA is apart of the blog launch according to their snaps. I'm excited for it!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Shout out to them for staying classy. heartbeat

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 4 13715308_510757439134369_1331270527_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwODAwNzEwNzA4NTIyODk5MQ%3D%3D
lauren_bushnell Great night filled with lots of love
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:59 pm

Junequilts I think the I met a girl video is made by our own Sophienette!
And Diana they are always classy. One of the many reasons it's so easy to love them.
Marlave I don't know what people are saying but they seemed just wonderful last night. I feel certain they are just wonderful.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:16 pm

**edited**

This needs to be in the general discussion thread. Positive posts only here.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Please read the Fan Forum Rules.
Thanks @Diana for getting the thread back on track.

If anyone responds to an offending post, it also gets deleted.

Fan Forum
This is a Fan Forum for Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell.  Anything negative said about them in this Forum will be deleted. In addition, there are no negative posts allowed in ANY other Fan Forum.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye