SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:24 pm

I want Lauren to go to a wedding and catch some wedding fever! And maybe a bouquet?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Ahem. Sorry. Today was a hard mom day and I guess I took some of that out on Lauren, like a crazy person. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Kids are sleeping now though. partytime
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:07 pm

Another picture of Ben and Lauren with Chris Harrison when he was in Denver.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJbnTKOAaGe/

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 pm

We've all been there so sleepy - I actually think Lauren is nurturing by nature so today must have been over the top.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:We've all been there so sleepy - I actually think Lauren is nurturing by nature so today must have been over the top.

Totally agree. She was probably stressed with traveling.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Lauren's with her mom today
https://instagram.com/p/BJdhESshfhv/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:30 pm

I think Lauren's tweets are funny and as a flight attendant she has seen lots of children on aircraft. Not all little kids are out of control on planes. I fly a lot and did so with my kids as well...kicking the back of the seat is not OK. Lots and lots of kids are good little travelers IMO....and some others are not. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 31 1f633
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:44 pm

It's probably just the stage of life I'm in, @Seabear ... I'm always gonna take the poor mom's side dealing with dual kids in an airport and on an airplane. Rough stuff. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Kids/babies used to tick me off on airplanes too. Now I just feel for the mamas and daddy's. I'll probably go back to being ticked once my kids are old enough to function and I can no longer remember the trauma. cantstopl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:48 pm

@sosleepy my youngest kids are boy/girl twins.bestbud!  When they were little my sister gave me these bungee cord things that attached to my wrist and theirs with velcro so when we were in a crowded place they wouldn't head in two different directions and get lost. I used them a few times. laugh out loud laugh out loud  When I travelled with them by plane and with my other son who is almost 3 years older than them...I always put together for each of them some new activity stuff, some treats and a talk about expectations....like no banging the tray or kicking the seat. laugh out loud laugh out loud  I still get annoyed with adults or kids kicking seats so that was a non negotiable with me!! laugh out loud laugh out loud  I totally get your so sleepy days/nights. That is going to last for years. laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Back OT...That is why I laughed at Lauren's tweets. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/benhiggi/status/768315406578622465

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:46 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/benhiggi/status/768315406578622465

Fun fact: I wrote that tweet to him....and completely hyperventilated when he responded, haha!

Also, I absolutely adore the new promo posted today! They're just the cutest things ever, and I cannot believe that this is a product of the Bachelor franchise (who woulda known)!

Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After Promo #2 by divine-uwandu
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:25 pm

That promo looks cute and fun! Thanks for posting it! I can't wait for their show.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye