SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Hmm I didn't know some of that but I knew a few, like he's a Christian. Does that make me stalker level? Don't answer.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Diana Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 14134699_663306960483322_115811668_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyOTIxMTQ4OTk2MTQxMjYxOQ%3D%3D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJyTs7ChIgL/?tagged=laurenbushnell

too cute for words heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm

casjacknick wrote:Hmm I didn't know some of that but I knew a few, like he's a Christian. Does that make me stalker level? Don't answer.

I knew all but one laugh out loud. Now my nosey self wants to know why he went into epileptic shock.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:37 pm

casjacknick wrote:Hmm I didn't know some of that but I knew a few, like he's a Christian. Does that make me stalker level? Don't answer.
giggling I knew about the hit by a speeding car because I stalked his twitter during Kaitlyn's season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:56 pm

I didn't know about the epileptic shock. Now I feel like an obsessed stalker. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:35 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BJ1Iwr6gZD7/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:03 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BJ1Iwr6gZD7/

I love the #blakeslyloveslauren hashtag! I feel like kids are good judges of character and can usually read through adult BS. Kids love Lauren!

Also yay! Visiting with the Sutters. And the Farmer, apparently. It seems like A LOT of alums are aiming for a B&L cameo. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BJ1Iwr6gZD7/

I love the #blakeslyloveslauren hashtag! I feel like kids are good judges of character and can usually read through adult BS. Kids love Lauren!

Also yay! Visiting with the Sutters. And the Farmer, apparently. It seems like A LOT of alums are aiming for a B&L cameo. laugh out loud
The farmer is in Ireland right now. Trista posted this was a TBT. When was the last time Chris was in town?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:32 am

Does anybody have ideas where Ben and Lauren have been all week? No new pic's or anything. I'm even checking my snap chat to see if it is still working. Lol I miss seeing them .

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:45 am

mamahamme wrote:Does anybody have ideas where Ben and Lauren have been all week? No new pic's or anything. I'm even checking my snap chat to see if it is still working. Lol I miss seeing them .
They've been in Denver. Those pics from the photographer were taken in Denver.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mamahamme wrote:Does anybody have ideas where Ben and Lauren have been all week? No new pic's or anything. I'm even checking my snap chat to see if it is still working. Lol I miss seeing them .
They've been in Denver. Those pics from the photographer were taken in Denver.

Maybe it's just me. I kinda like when they go MIA and live for themselves and not broadcasting 24/7 on social media. They are busy filming and are about to open up their lives to us in a very generous way. I don't mind when they keep blocks of time for themselves. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 1f600
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Yeah I agree. I was actually worried when their show was announced the wouldn't post as much because they would be busy and want to keep it for the show. However I've been pleasantly surprised with the amount they've given us and I forgot they'll need to stay relevant so people will watch. I am so psyched that they will be on my TV on the regular for awhile if they need sometime to themselves then I get it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye