SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by AmoreBella Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:38 pm

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=43868167&fr_id=78205&pg=personal

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by FMG2015 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 am

Great cause! I hope he reaches his goal.

So they've been in LA for 5-6 days now and we only are aware of one thing they've done during the day which was the engagement shoot. There have been no tagged fan pics or them spotted out during the day. They just have to be in LA for planning the wedding.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:24 am

FMG2015 wrote:Great cause! I hope he reaches his goal.

So they've been in LA for 5-6 days now and we only are aware of one thing they've done during the day which was the engagement shoot. There have been no tagged fan pics or them spotted out during the day. They just have to be in LA for planning the wedding.
They've been shooting the show. Haley, Emily, and Grace have been with them for the past 3-ish days (snapchat). Seems like they finally parted ways yesterday. So there was most likely other stuff in the mix too IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:43 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

They've been shooting the show. Haley, Emily, and Grace have been with them for the past 3-ish days (snapchat). Seems like they finally parted ways yesterday. So there was most likely other stuff in the mix too IMO.
During the day? I don't follow the twins or lace on snapchat but I saw Lauren's posts that they were hanging out with them at night which made me think they were up to something wedding related during the days

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:26 am

FMG2015 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

During the day? I don't follow the twins or lace on snapchat but I saw Lauren's posts that they were hanging out with them at night which made me think they were up to something wedding related during the days
Yes, during the day. They were doing some activities in Anaheim. Looked like an obstacle course or something.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:43 am

https://instagram.com/p/BKLdP3xDWrd/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:17 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BKLdP3xDWrd/

What a lovely message of hope for those who are struggling. He is a kind hearted young man who always tries to help those who need it. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:05 pm

I appreciate that when Ben and Lauren do adds... It's usually for causes like this, and not hocking Sugar Bear Hair or whatever. It really makes me respect them. Though I also wouldn't blame them for taking the very easy money.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Ben especially with his raising money for cancer, humanity and hope and now this suicide prevention message. He is just such an awesome person. In my opinion. However, I would love it and laugh so hard if he randomly endorsed gummy bears for hair. That would be hilarious.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:Ben especially with his raising money for cancer, humanity and hope and now this suicide prevention message. He is just such an awesome person. In my opinion. However, I would love it and laugh so hard if he randomly endorsed gummy bears for hair. That would be hilarious.

Now that I've learned Amanda makes 20K a month, it's crazy for them to pass on that. They'd probably make double or triple that money as well. I respect them for holding out, I guess.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Ben especially with his raising money for cancer, humanity and hope and now this suicide prevention message. He is just such an awesome person. In my opinion. However, I would love it and laugh so hard if he randomly endorsed gummy bears for hair. That would be hilarious.

Now that I've learned Amanda makes 20K a month, it's crazy for them to pass on that. They'd probably make double or triple that money as well. I respect them for holding out, I guess.
They don't need to promote ads on Instagram when Lauren promotes them on her blog/the money from the show. That's the smart way to go. It's subtle and not so loud and clear. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Lauren posted her eyebrow tutorial, and it's amazing. I tried it this morning..laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye