SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by mariave Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:46 am

those snippet of them are really sweet, they are still in honeymoon goo goo ga ga phase, touching each other and such. I hope their relationship always good and sweet cheerleader
mariave
mariave

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:55 am

This couple is such a breath of clean air!

Good luck Lauren with your blog!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Big cameras in some of those pictures. Do you all think we'll see more of this in October?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:40 pm

I think so. The premise of the show is to show what they are doing and how they are adjusting to their new normal- as well as planning for their wedding. I don't think most blog launches are celebrated with a huge event unless the writer is a huge celebrity (I'm thinking like Jessica Alba or Blake Lively)- and I don't think Lauren would put herself in that category (she is more modest than that). So I do think that this is/was a benefit of the show. In the same breath, I do think the blog is completely hers and not being done for show purposes- she intends to be part of her ongoing work- and if she works it well, it can generate decent income.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIpu9bsAkz1/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:42 pm

mariave wrote:those snippet of them are really sweet, they are still in honeymoon goo goo ga ga phase, touching each other and such. I hope their relationship always good and sweet cheerleader

They remind me of my daughter and her husband. Ben is a hugger and kisser , like my SIL. He is the only one who gives me a hug, when he greets me. They will be married 35 years and he still hugs and kisses his wife, all the time. I'm sure Ben will be like that , too.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:29 pm

I am so happy for Lauren and so happy to see how supportive people are being. She deserves it. She's worked hard and the blog is absolutely beautiful. You can tell she put so much thought and personal touches into it.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 8 13712607_1718070855134818_325800517_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwODc4MzY5ODQ4NDgwODk0OQ%3D%3D
lauren_bushnell Celebrating launching a blog last night was quite special. I am totally new to this world and am learning so much every day. There was so much kindness, love, and support in the room last night. Thank you guys so much for being so encouraging. It's so great to see beautiful women cheering on other women. Feeling incredibly blessed to have you all in my life  #Sparkleinhereye

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 8 13696992_141833549587287_1368608666_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwODg3NTQ2NTA3NDg5MTkxMA%3D%3D
lauren_bushnell My gal
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 pm

I love her blog can not wait till tells us all her beauty secrets!!

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Guys I was watching my pretty little liars dvred from last night and guess whose commercial for their new show came on? They are going to be on my TV again!!!!! I'm excited if that's not obvious.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Lauren and Molly's eyes are exactly the same color. Beautiful
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Sorry if someone answered this already, but if we signed up for the emails on Lauren's blog, we will start getting these emails when she adds a post?

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:01 am

https://instagram.com/p/BIqdUybBzoH/

https://instagram.com/p/BIq1L1EDR2k/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye