SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Julie81 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:41 pm

I don't want to go to the thread if it's not a fan forum! I don't want negativity. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by SeekAny Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:42 pm

I honestly smiled through the whole thing. They're just cute. If you like them, you'll like the show.

And they're clearly opening themselves up and being honest. It's interesting to me to see the struggles along with the happy.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:44 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Video of their home tour! Lots of cute banter and flirtatious conversation!

http://people.com/home/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-colorado-home-tour/

Highlights for me: said u
The looks they give each other when talking about the fun times they have in the bedroom
He sleeps near the window to protect Lauren
Ben's Man Cave in the basement....scary glimpse of what Ben's Bachelor Pad probably looked like prior to Lauren's redecorating
Ben talking about his mardi gras beads from his "wild days" laugh out loud

This is the CUTEST! Just now watching this video. Prob my fave Ben/Lauren interaction to date!

Yes, there is a general thread. Tread lightly. laugh out loud laugh out loud (TM: Ben Flanjik)

I'm not sure when I'll get to watch! Hopefully tomorrow.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:47 pm

SeekAny wrote:I honestly smiled through the whole thing. They're just cute. If you like them, you'll like the show.

And they're clearly opening themselves up and being honest. It's interesting to me to see the struggles along with the happy.

Yeah, I haven't watched but I love that they are being real. To me that just makes them more authentic. I mean, come on guys. Watch that People home tour video up thread. These two are FOR REAL. Not everything is sunshine and roses and I appreciate that they aren't being totally fake and discussing some of their growing pains. That's life.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 pm

That people interview is literally the cutest ever! Ben is pretty funny!

The show was great! Of course some drama has been added but it's all good. I love how real they are!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Personally, I admire Lauren's honesty and strength heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Diana wrote:Personally, I admire Lauren's honesty and strength heartbeat

Me too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:12 am

I definitely admire her! It can't be easy to be her but I'm so glad Ben is sympathetic and helps her through it!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:17 am

I loved the home tour...and Ben's laugh.  So cute!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:26 am

I think this articles sums it up pretty well:

TV Guide Article

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:44 am

I watched it and I actually really enjoyed it. I was worried after all the articles basically rehashing the Ben/ JoJo storyline but I felt like it was actually done in taste and showed some real moments for Lauren opening up about how difficult that is to navigate.  I enjoyed the cheesiness that is Ben. Some people probably find him cringeworthy but I've always adored his somewhat awkward and goofy side and I felt like there were some really great moments of that.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:53 am

I still think these two are the real deal even if this show isn't. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye