SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by charmained Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:22 am

sublime wrote:I think this articles sums it up pretty well:

TV Guide Article

I loved this review! I loved the first episode. Even though I think it's too Jojo-centric, I do think they had to start here because it clearly mattered to Lauren what Ben did, saying I love you to another woman while she had zero idea of it happening. I really feel for Lauren carrying this burden for months, having to think of how stupid she must look to be head over heels in love with this man who turned out to be torn until the final days of the Bachelor. We need to give her this episode. Peiole are being unfair to her judging the way she acted. Even though there was producer manipulation, it's unfair to disregard her feelings. In this scenario, nobody's on her side because she's against The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. And i feel for her

Now that everything's said and done. I wish to get over with the double lunch date and hopefully that's the closing chapter of that Ben and Lauren and Jojo book. I'm ready for their bigger adventures!! Smiley
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:35 am

I didn't watch the show but I'm on her side. Smiley BTW GA added their cute little emoji to our collection under Misc. Smilies. :BenLo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:50 am

^^ Cute emoji!!!! awww. To me Lauren handled a BUNCH of show related crap maturely and gracefully in a way most others could/have not. To me she's in a league with like Chris Seigfried and Molly Mesnick as far as maturity level and being able to move forward. I think most other previous F1 women would have crumbled and cracked into jealous/mistrustful heaps under the pressure of that dumb dual ILY. I do think Ben should own up to the hard place he put Lauren in, and hopefully he has privately, if not publicly some day soon. I think despite all that though, Ben is probably a really great partner and that has likely contributed to Lauren being able to move forward with him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:02 am

TV Guide Article

I love this recap. I like this show. It feels real, a lot of love and respect between BenLo, honest and sweet, like they're imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:55 am

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 CuiJzprVYAAv8Dh
https://twitter.com/LaurenBenHiggi/status/786029663206252544
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:09 am

charmained wrote:

TV Guide Article

I loved this review! I loved the first episode. Even though I think it's too Jojo-centric, I do think they had to start here because it clearly mattered to Lauren what Ben did, saying I love you to another woman while she had zero idea of it happening. I really feel for Lauren carrying this burden for months, having to think of how stupid she must look to be head over heels in love with this man who turned out to be torn until the final days of the Bachelor. We need to give her this episode. Peiole are being unfair to her judging the way she acted. Even though there was producer manipulation, it's unfair to disregard her feelings. In this scenario, nobody's on her side because she's against The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. And i feel for her

Now that everything's said and done. I wish to get over with the double lunch date and hopefully that's the closing chapter of that Ben and Lauren and Jojo book. I'm ready for their bigger adventures!! Smiley

Lauren's actions tonight acting like she was insecure about the whole"jojo" thing was for show purposes. Lauren was happy at her ATFR and was in 100% support of Jojo , she was very excited for Jojo and to watch Jojo's journey on Bachelorette. I'm sure Ben explained to Lauren immediately after they became engaged exactly how the show works and what the producers made him do to get to the F1. Ben knew Lauren was the one from day 1 .The rest was producer driven 100%. Lauren is well aware of this. And jojo just did the same thing one her show only this time they didn't make her tell both that she loved them.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:00 am

I think if people who are critical thought about it, they would realize how staged all reality tv is and really has to be. Ppl say they want to see 'real life' but that really has to be sustained over storylines. I think many people's snaps are staged in that they are, many times for other people's amusement. Also, what seems amusing, though, in a short snap story would probably not contain interest over an hour episode which is where producers step in. The conversations about Jojo undoubtedly happened with Ben and Lauren - they just had to be recreated for tv. Any woman is going to want to put her mark on a home ( which is lovely but on the smaller side and Lauren is content with that) - everything is going to be more sensationalized for tv, even decorating shows like Property Brothers need to add a certain amount of drama and tension to make it entertaining. I will say I'm a little frustrated with HEA producers for perpetuating the 'perfect Ben' because it throws Lauren under the bus a little bit. For those of us who follow Ben and Lauren regularly on social media, see the balanced nature of their relationship, as evidenced by the playful banter in the people mag 'man cave' video. They have always showed the sweet with the not so sweet. We have seen and heard about the many facets of their personalities and relationship. I think we have and will see recognizable aspects of the real Ben and Lauren and their relationship but it may be cased a little differently. I have no doubt they love each other well and I adore them both.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:52 am

That top pic ^ is sooooo beautiful. It looks like it belongs in a catalogue. It has hawt couple written all over it IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:48 pm

I agree def looks like it should be in a catalog!

I'm hoping to watch it on Hulu as soon as it's available!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:49 pm

LaurenBusnhell3 Sitting here next to my fiancé and feeling so blessed. He warms my heart in so many ways. How did I get so lucky

No relationship can be perfect but I'm so glad these two have each other. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:43 pm

The show may be discussed in the Fan forum. There is a General Discussion thread for the show as well. I didn't want to create another FF thread just for the show, so it's fine if you're a fan, to discuss it here. As always Fan forum rules apply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:32 pm

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 Cuhjw-yUMAAY4xt
Haley Ferguson ‏@Hfergie11
#BenandLauren
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye