SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:55 pm

IMO that interview makes it clear they already have a set wedding date, and are just keeping it zipped for the shoe.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by FMG2015 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO that interview makes it clear they already have a set wedding date, and are just keeping it zipped for the shoe.
I agree when she said "after the show airs, hopefully people have a better idea and then we can go from there." But then there's times when they say so much about it the other way. They're very good at keeping a secret.

Do we know for sure they've wrapped filming? I mean we all speculated the las vegas trips was the season ender. I hope they're done filming because the holidays are coming and their H&H trip will be coming up in November. I want them to have some quality family time together.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:27 pm

I really have no doubt they have a date - I actually hope it's part of the show, would love them to start 2017 as the Higgins.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Also Ben mentioned in that people interview that most of his clothes come from the bachelor. The leads get to keep their clothes? That is a huge insintive right there. I wonder if Lauren gets to keep all these amazing dresses too? I have no idea where she could wear that knot dress again but I would love to keep it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 pm

casjacknick wrote:Also Ben mentioned in that people interview that most of his clothes come from the bachelor. The leads get to keep their clothes? That is a huge insintive right there. I wonder if Lauren gets to keep all these amazing dresses too? I have no idea where she could wear that knot dress again but I would love to keep it.
I believe they can only keep SOME clothes. Some of the casual stuff only. And the outfits for events, they usually can't keep, mostly because it's borrowed by the designer, and wayyyy too expensive. It's the same for actual celebs, most of them don't get to keep the gowns or jewelry.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:28 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BLmPhxGguok/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:57 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqxm_nWKEJk

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Was this YouTube video posted from the knot gala? If so, sorry but I don't remember seeing it here.

https://youtu.be/sbgvR8YEeR4

Source: E! News
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Aww thanks for that @Julie81 I know they did so much press for the show Monday and Tuesday but I missed all of it. I have so appreciated everyone (especially @amorebella) who brought over videos of their interviews. I am happy to hear Lauren say she watched the first few episodes and liked them since I am hearing she is the one under attack currently.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Looks like these two are having some much needed low key days/nights. All Lauren's given us this weekend is a snap of them watching the Cubs game in bed.

Wonder if Ben will be going back to work soon....

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:31 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BLpZdX3hbff/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:54 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BLpZdX3hbff/
Looks like Ben was skins as it should it be.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+59
burnthiscityxx
bleuberry
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye