SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Watching when I can. I enjoyed the live diary room last night, nice getting to see everyone's thoughts on things...not just a few and edited at that.

Cornbread sure didn't think he'd get nominated by America, you just never know what will happen there.

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Just thought I'd check in here. I'm still watching. We are down to the final five, Morgan, Shelby, Jason, Justin and Kryssie, with two weeks (from yesterday) to go. I had planned to cancel my feeds but they gave me a free month so I kept them.

Parts of the show I really like, like the live diary room and live competitions and parts I do not like, such as too much America involvement and the drawn out safety ceremonies. IMO Jason has had a huge advantage this season because he already had fans and people have rallied to help him when he's needed it. If they should ever do another season like this I hope they do not have any returnees OR that it's all returnees.

Anyway, Morgan is the HOH this week and Jason will be going on the block (along side Kryssie) America no longer gets to nominate someone or have an eviction vote so if Jason is still on the block on eviction night then he could be going home. We'll see what happens.

This is the schedule for the rest of the season. I thought I'd put it here for safekeeping.

IN BBT:

Nov. 18 (Fri) - 1PM - ACP Delivered (then ACP challenge?)
Nov. 18 (Fri) - 7PM - Weekday Replay
Nov. 18 (Fri) - 7:30PM - Live DRs

Nov. 19 (Sat) - NOTHING SCHEDULED

Nov. 20 (Sun) - 7PM - Last Safety Ceremony/Nom Reveal

Nov. 21 (Mon) - 1PM - Veto Comp? (not listed on new schedule)
Nov. 21 (Mon) - 7PM - Weekday Replay

Nov. 22 (Tue) - 1PM - Veto Meeting? (not listed on new schedule)
Nov. 22 (Tue) - 7PM - Last Weekday Replay
Nov. 22 (Tue) - 7:30PM - Live DRs

Nov. 23 (Wed) - 5PM - Weekly Full Episode + Live Eviction + Final HOH, Part One

Nov. 24 (Thu) - HGs celebrate Thanksgiving
Nov. 24 (Thu) - 4PM - Julie's HG Q&A? (not listed on new schedule)

Nov. 25 (Fri) - 7:30PM - Last Live DRs

Nov. 26 (Sat) - TBA - "Special game-changing ceremony"

Nov. 27 (Sun) - NOTHING SCHEDULED

Nov. 28 (Mon) - NOTHING SCHEDULED

Nov. 29 (Tue) - 5PM - Last Weekly Full Episode + Final HOH, Part Two (+ Last Live Eviction?)

Nov. 30 (Wed) - TBA - Final 3 HGs offer Live Pleas

Date TBA: BBOTT Winner Chosen By Fans

Dec. 1 (Thu) - 5PM - LIVE FINALE!

Source

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:33 pm

To close out this topic...

Shelby was evicted at F5
Jason won part one of the final HOH that guaranteed him a spot in F3. He got to chose someone to go with him and picked Kryssie. That left Justin and Morgan to compete against each other in part two of the final HOH for the third spot in the finale. Morgan beat Justin and advanced.

The finale was last night. America voted for about 24 hours prior to that. Kryssie went out in third (and received no prize money). According to Julie the winner was decided by 20,000 votes. Since each voter can vote up to 40 times (20 votes a day X2), that's potentially only 500 voters. The first winner of BBOTT is Morgan.

I will now take a 6 month break from Big Brother. Smiley

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:45 pm

@lipsis Thanks for keeping on top of this thread and for taking the time to post all the updates! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:23 pm

SO --after all, did it appear to have a good following vs the CBS version? Just curious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:01 pm

I'm really not sure how big a viewership they had. They haven't put out any stats on it. I'm sure it helped to have come right on the heels of regular BB. I can only guess that the people who normally pay for feeds continued to watch BBOTT but the majority of BB viewers, I believe, just watch the show on TV. Guess we'll know how successful it was if there is a BBOTT2.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Over The Top - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum