SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Here's a candid of them from yesterday:

https://instagram.com/p/BItBNsMj9bE/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Here's a candid of them from yesterday:

Someone should send that to RS, if he's claiming they're "faking it" they wouldn't be so happy and holding hands like they were when nobody's around.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Here's a candid of them from yesterday:

Walking in sync again!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Thank you for all the goodies. The new abc photos show excitement and bliss. I'm the most confident I've ever been about a couple. It's reminiscent of the way I felt about Jash :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm also feeling good about them simply because there is nooooo reason he would ever leave his lifestyle and his women to commit and baby little Jo to the point of calming her down in accents if she didn't have her own trump card with him: total emotional attachment and love. She's gotten to the ooey soft bad boy center laugh out loud and it's freaking adorable. All jmo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Jade just did a snap that she's in LA for Bachelor WEEK on Who wants to be a millionaire. Robby also just left LA so I think maybe that's why Jo and Jo are in LA???????
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Shawn and Kait are also flying somewhere and were prepping for millionaire early so perhaps we've cracked the code. This could be fun!! We can see who leads in answering the questions, how they handle disappointments, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Here's a good article in regards to Jordan and his job(s). Very nice how he talks about "our life."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachlorettes-jordan-rodgers-opens-up-about-his-new-espn-gig-w432365

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:11 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BItGPU0g4PI/

Cuties!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Nice interview Smiley I didn't know he already has been working for ESPN for the past year. For me, that puts all the rumors about being there for the wrong reasons aka fame to rest. It's also adorable to see how excited he is to start his new life with Jo.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:15 pm

From the No Discussion thread.

Maggenzm wrote:
Thank you so much for posting their entire season, so I can rematch whenever I want to. And, I really like them together.

Do we have all their one on ones in every episode from the beginning?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Do we know when Millionaire films or if there are any other Bach people in LA? This might be it since they're just randomly roaming around LA shopping and not doing much. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy