SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Jos tweet just now laugh out loud laugh out loud I wonder why she needs to tweet this?

@JoelleFletcher
Just saw an early episode of #LoveAtFirstKiss..it's uncomfortable & cringeworthy. It's GOOD. Makes me feel more normal

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Ben tweeted almost the same thing a day or two ago. Wonder if ABC wants them to promote
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:37 pm

^^ MF is tweeting about it also.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:38 pm

babs wrote:Ben tweeted almost the same thing a day or two ago.  Wonder if ABC wants them to promote
Ahh I see. Thanks!!

She's also supporting Sarah tweeting at Chad to donate to Sarah's charity and it makes me love Jo as always. She's the best.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Okay Jodelle fans, where are they today and what are they doing?? LOL Still need my fix! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:26 pm

It's a show created by the producers of The Bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is she eating French fries in that pic? laugh out loud
Looks like it!! He teased that she's ready to eat junk food/Mexican at all times laugh out loud

And looks like there's more snippets from yesterday's People media that should be up later:

Today @JoelleFletcher & @JRodgers11 talk bach parties, man caves & Aussie accents! STREAM: peoplem.ag/5vqbRyc

This interview is up. It's very cute. He has apparently already given in and they're keeping her bed laugh out loud

Starts at about the 14:00 mark if anyone wants to watch.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Seriously...where are they and why are they in LA? Curiouser and curiouser.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:40 pm

everly wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is she eating French fries in that pic? laugh out loud
Looks like it!! He teased that she's ready to eat junk food/Mexican at all times laugh out loud

And looks like there's more snippets from yesterday's People media that should be up later:

Today @JoelleFletcher & @JRodgers11 talk bach parties, man caves & Aussie accents! STREAM: peoplem.ag/5vqbRyc

This interview is up. It's very cute. He has apparently already given in and they're keeping her bed laugh out loud

Starts at about the 14:00 mark if anyone wants to watch.
Can you post the actual link please? Not able to get it up and running on my end.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:42 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Seriously...where are they and why are they in LA? Curiouser and curiouser.
Yeah, they're very quiet. I've noticed they don't really use SM on their own, so I doubt that will change much when together. I think it's good that they're on the down low though IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:42 pm

I'm taking a wild guess that she is signing to do DWTS. Maybe he is too. Now wouldn't that cause a riot?!

eta: if Peta weren't preggers, they would've definitely teamed her with Jordan. giggling So we already decided it's Val for Jojo, so who would they put with Jordan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:44 pm

BKay wrote:I'm taking a wild guess that she is signing to do DWTS. Maybe he is too. Now wouldn't that cause a riot?!
I don't think the show is gonna do that again. They had a wife and husband on the show two seasons ago, and I don't think it was what people were expecting. DWTS doesn't really sign seal and deliver cats until mid August, so I don't think it's that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy