SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:09 pm

I just re watched the proposal too and that moment when she's about to give him the rose and they both looked at each other and said 'i love you' at the same time awwww It just gave me all the feels :inlove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:I just re watched the proposal too and that moment when she's about to give him the rose and they both looked at each other and said 'i love you' at the same time awwww It just gave me all the feels :inlove
I like this AND the like button is back. Crisis averted!!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:15 pm

I haven't seen this. Another reason to rewatch the proposal laugh out loud and YAY!! on the return of the like button, you've been missed around here laugh out loud
ETA: I must have watched the proposal a long time ago because now I do remember and I'm like DUH, of course laugh out loud
I also love the last few seconds of the proposal. He tells her: "I love you, I love you" and she throws herself into his arms awwww
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:27 pm

So, while I was getting my hair done today my stylist told me that she helps a friend out tending bar at a local restaurant. It just happens to be close to a college where the Green Bay Packers stay during training camp. She said that Aaron stopped in with the guys two nights ago. They all ordered a hamburger AND a chicken sandwich. laugh out loud Some people came up to Aaron for an autograph, but he said "no autographs." That doesn't really surprise me though because he must deal with that all the time. She said a couple girls followed him out the door. beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 3806527698

We then started talking about Jordan and JoJo and the family rift. One of the other stylists told us that she was a makeup artist for the French version of The Bachelor. So, she told us some interesting tidbits, one being how odd it is to see all these people behind the scenes while they are shooting. She also said that they could be filming a dramatic scene and once they yell cut, everyone starts chatting and moving around. She said it looks much more glamorous on TV than it appears in real life! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Close up of BBJ's letter:
beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 Image109

Wow! :thud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:41 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
beach - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 Image109

Wow!  :thud

I love when a man finds a woman that changes the way he lives life and is able to show affection for her. Those are always the most meaningful transitions for me.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:46 pm

I was re-watching their LCD last night and in his ITM's you can see all over his face how sad and broken up he was he was that she was hurting over not asking her Dad for permission. At one point he even leans against the door after she leaves. Aw poor Baddy. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:48 pm

So true trueloveforever. That was our hope and wish early on in the season. To get to witness that was pretty special.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Per his snap chat, they're still in Malibu on the beach. It looks like more of Jordan's friends have shown up. There's also another girl there as I heard her voice. They're doing a "beach olympics" laugh out loud

Nice to see she's bonding with his friends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Wow!  :thud

I love when a man finds a woman that changes the way he lives life and is able to show affection for her. Those are always the most meaningful transitions for me.

I totally forgot about his letter. Need to re-watch the finale. Thanks Alanna for posting his letter. This proves that he's really in love and smitten with Jo.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 pm

everly wrote:I was re-watching their LCD last night and in his ITM's you can see all over his face how sad and broken up he was he was that she was hurting over not asking her Dad for permission. At one point he even leans against the door after she leaves. Aw poor Baddy. laugh out loud
It was so noticeable and believable to me how upset he was on the lcd that he hurt her and screwed up about the blessing because he didn't want to take a leap of faith. 

And the way they said goodbye was so sweet, even though he was struggling himself. He clearly knew he was f1 when she was leaving though and was comforting her and telling her to go bed with a smile and relax and know he's going to be proposing. She's such a sweetheart, he got very lucky with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:I was re-watching their LCD last night and in his ITM's you can see all over his face how sad and broken up he was he was that she was hurting over not asking her Dad for permission. At one point he even leans against the door after she leaves. Aw poor Baddy. laugh out loud
It was so noticeable and believable to me how upset he was on the lcd that he hurt her and screwed up about the blessing because he didn't want to take a leap of faith. 

And the way they said goodbye was so sweet, even though he was struggling himself. He clearly knew he was f1 when she was leaving though and was comforting her and telling her to go bed with a smile and relax and know he's going to be proposing. She's such a sweetheart, he got very lucky with her.

ITA Alanna. It was so obvious to me how upset he was that he did something to hurt her. On the beach he tried to explain where he was coming from but she was still so upset and he KNEW that he screwed up. I love that the night portion was him reassuring her all night and on proposal day he called her parents and then wrote her that letter. That said a lot to me because he showed how willing and committed he is to make her happy IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy