SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:34 am

My personal fav? Jordan checking to see if he sliced off his nipple laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BI15cziDF3o/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by everly Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:43 am

These pictures are everywhere. laugh out loud TMZ has a couple of new ones too.

http://m.tmz.com/#2016/08/08/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-football-bikini/

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Image20

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:43 am

These pics of Jordan and Jo on the beach are spectacular!
Even though Jordan a native Californian Chico is far inland
prob took 1 to 2 hrs to drive to the coast. I'll bet he did it though.
Fort Bragg may have been the closest. Santa Barbara. Still a
drive. He looks like a Ca boy. They truly are the couple of
the year. gorgeous. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:45 am

laugh out loud Kathy!! But to be fair, in the video, it looks like Baddy threw it a little aggressively!
bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Image120

And @Ash2214, that pic is great!! It reminds me of Jo telling BBJ he's so cool in one of the early episodes and he said not to say that laugh out loud Now it seems she knows what a big, silly weirdo he is and it's awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Moving these posts over from the non-discussion thread

soccermom333 wrote:Just checking in and I can't even with these two.  They are adorable.  I am now wishing she does do DWTS for selfish reasons.  I would love to see her.... and Jordan in the audience supporting his love.  beatingheart   The house they stayed at was gorgeous.  #Lucky

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Just checking in and I can't even with these two.  They are adorable.  I am now wishing she does do DWTS for selfish reasons.  I would love to see her.... and Jordan in the audience supporting his love.  beatingheart   The house they stayed at was gorgeous.  #Lucky

:yes: to the bold. I know there is a risk, but I believe Jordan is strong enough to handle it, he is very confident in what they have and not a jealous type. JMO

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see Jordan being anything but happy and supportive of her if she is offered DWTS IMHO.

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Samuel10bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Samuel10 bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Family10bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Samuel15bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Gorgeous pictures. Their connection, personalities & PDA just screams perfect at ya.These two are def a power couple. I see alot of promo stuff coming their way. :fanningfan :swinginglove
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:21 pm

omg JoJo is such a knockout bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 1f60d I am going to NEED her body laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Diana wrote:omg JoJo is such a knockout bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 1f60d I am going to NEED her body laugh out loud
Amen! She has the PERFECT body. Curvy while still being skinny. Only lucky women can get away with that.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Diana wrote:omg JoJo is such a knockout bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 1f60d I am going to NEED her body laugh out loud
Amen! She has the PERFECT body. Curvy while still being skinny. Only lucky women can get away with that.. IMO.

One lucky BBJ Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

One lucky BBJ Hugesmile
Like basically the luckiest baddy ever who accidentally won the jackpot with this woman. I think he knows it! I think it's really cute that all his sm has included her, all his Instas are of her or include her in some way, and he even talks about his new job as a new chapter for "them" heartbeat Not to mention the little cross country move so she can stay in Dallas.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud at this one, I'm not sure the order of these pics but clearly BBJ is enjoy the view bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 2498057887
bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 36FA686400000578-3728838-image-m-68_1470632974020

What are you doing Jo? Did she really jumped down to Jordan's waiting arms?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud at this one, I'm not sure the order of these pics but clearly BBJ is enjoy the view bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 2498057887
bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 59 36FA686400000578-3728838-image-m-68_1470632974020

Source please.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy