SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:43 am

laugh out loud at this one, I'm not sure the order of these pics but clearly BBJ is enjoy the view bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 2498057887
bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 36FA686400000578-3728838-image-m-68_1470632974020

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Newto Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:22 am

OT -- Oh to be young again and have that firm flesh. They are a gorgeous couple.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:32 am

Goodness, these two are hawt!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:53 am

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 Jo310

Just coming to post this one, OMG now that's "Sex on a Stick".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3728838/JoJo-Fletcher-shares-steamy-kiss-fiance-Jordan-Rodgers-beach-Malibu.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:01 am

Emila23_12 wrote:What a hot couple  bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 1f60d
The 3 last pic of Jordy looks like a new Baywatch promo :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan drooling

The man is hot. How many times can I type that ? Oh, a lot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:09 am

nd4reality wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:What a hot couple  bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 1f60d
The 3 last pic of Jordy looks like a new Baywatch promo :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan drooling

I didn't think he was that hot when we first saw the pics, but his swagger, confidence, eloquence have made him progressively better looking and now that I've seen him out in the wild with little Jo, he is pretty much the hottest man ever. Yay! It's everything I hoped for her heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:24 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I didn't think he was that hot when we first saw the pics, but his swagger, confidence, eloquence have made him progressively better looking and now that I've seen him out in the wild with little Jo, he is pretty much the hottest man ever. Yay! It's everything I hoped for her💓

ITA, so happy for her. They are such a great match!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:28 am

These two have the hottest bodies everrrrrr. I love that colorful woven bikini JoJo is wearing. And her hair looks fab. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:43 am

Omg. Thanks for bringing the pictures here so they are easy to look at over and over.

I watched the season because of Jordan. what makes him so attractive to me is that he is smart, articulate, and confident. I like JoJo, but she does have some insecurities and Jordan seems to want to be that constant support for her.

I would love for them to disappear to his parents house for a few days. They have no furniture and it's going to take awhile for that couch to be delivered. Besides, Dallas is unbearably hot right now.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:10 am

New photos again

http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/08/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-pack-on-pda-on-the-beach/?r=readmore
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:19 am

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LItCAlV8BM
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:27 am

She certainly looks pretty secure with him here laugh out loud I'm thinking a lot of the insecurities are feeling very sleepy and soothed now with him around, and it seems he loves that role.

bachelorettefinale - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 58 Image119

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy