SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She's already snapped a picture of Jordan hugging Jackson laugh out loud super, super cute!!

Daddy is home. He must be tired.  Jordan, Joelle and Jackson giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI8UBr4h-AV/?tagged=thebachelorette

By the way, I'm seeing a couch. That can't be it. Mr and Mrs. Baddy Rodgers need more space than that. Hugesmile

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Oh my ! my heart just skipped a beat.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:03 pm

So adorable!!! He's so generous with those head kisses laugh out loud l love this bad boy, no one in that house is going to be starved for attention and love heartbeat

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 74 Image126

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:04 pm

So sweet, Jo's first snap in Dallas is about her two favorite guys heartbeat Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:26 pm

That does not appear to be their new house to me.  Didn't JoJo have a condo during Ben's season, and he came there to see her?  I believe that that is her condo, and that is probably the furniture that she already had.  The new house doesn't have a glass door like that either.  It has a wooden front door.

They can probably stay at the condo until they are ready to make the move into their new place - which is good. JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Longhornfan wrote:That does not appear to be their new house to me.  Didn't JoJo have a condo during Ben's season, and he came there to see her?  I believe that that is her condo, and that is probably the furniture that she already had.  The new house doesn't have a glass door like that either.  It has a wooden front door.

They can probably stay at the condo until they are ready to make the move into their new place - which is good.  JMO.
Yep, looks like her high rise condo she shares with her roomie. I'm guessing she'll decorate the new pad slightly more manly considering her new roomie Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Yup guessing the condo as well. Temporary home until they get all Jordans stuff unloaded,then Jojo's moved in and buy new furniture as we know they've been couch shopping somewhat while in L.A. Guessing they'll try out her bed for the #sleeptest to determine which one will make it to the master bedroom in the new home. giggling  

Baddy loves his bed ya know, and she says her bed...wonder who will win the battle of the beds? Bets anyone JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 74 3806527698

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Di_ATL wrote:Yup guessing the condo as well. Temporary home until they get all Jordans stuff moved in and buy new furniture as we know they've been couch shopping somewhat while in L.A and guessing they try out her bed for the #sleeptest to determine which one will make it to the master bedroom in the new home. giggling  

Since he says his bed and she says her bed...wonder who will win the battle of the beds? Bets anyone JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 74 3806527698
Jo has won the battle already. In People, they said there's a second/spare bedroom that can be his mancave and he said his bed is going there. It's like BBJ cares about making Jo happy or something super weird like that...

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Sorry for the double post but this is too cute not to share ASAP laugh out loud 

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 74 Image127

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but this is too cute not to share ASAP laugh out loud 

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 74 Image127

Wow didn't take him long to win over Jackie.... much like his Mama Jojo...like 5 seconds maybe cantstopl

To cute!

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:26 pm

Aw, that's so cute, I love that he's already calling him Jackie. laugh out loud

Also just noticed all their names are Js -- Jordan, Joelle and Jackie.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:26 pm

heartbeat Such a Baddy he is.  laugh out loud

And I agree, no one is going to be lacking for attention in that household.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy