SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Matty J
State: NSW

Matty has an infectious nature that is sure to make him a favourite in the Bachelorette mansion. Having just arrived home to Sydney after living in London for four years, Matty is looking for a down-to-earth girl with a good sense of humour.

Describe your dream date.
My dream date would just be meeting someone who I fall head over heels for, with her feeling the same way.

What’s the weirdest thing you find attractive about a woman?
The ability to reverse park a car with ease.

What has been your biggest triumph to date?
Travelling to Europe by myself, getting the dream job in London, surviving four very, very, long horrible winters and returning home in one piece.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:38 pm

I think i'm in love heartglasses

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:27 am

Me too me too! :yes: thumbsup :gotcha: :bigsmile:
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:27 am

Wow what a complete and utter hottie.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:24 am

Geez if Matty is not F1 hopefully someone introduces him to Nikki.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:40 am

Posting this article from Woman's Day and about Matty which was written Sept 6 and not long after FRC (Aug 26) and before the season aired (Sept 21)

Australia and Georgia are ready to fall in love, so it's about time we met some of the men vying for The Bachelorette's heart!
Sep 6, 2016

Last week, Channel Ten unveiled the very first look into the highly-anticipated second season of The Bachelorette Australia... and it looks like it will be a sizzling season!

The 27-year-old will begin her quest for love with the help of her 16 eligible bachelors to choose from, one of which she hopes will become her happily ever after.

Matty J, Marketing Manager, 29, NSW

There’s more to Matty J than just a pretty face.

“Ten years from now the dream would be to be married, house on the water, job that I loved and two kids would be the icing on the cake,” admits the hunky marketing professional who moved back home from London for the chance of finding love.

And while he may have applied for the show to find the girl of his dreams, turns out this isn’t his first brush with fame.

“I did a tampon commercial that got me noticed a little bit. It went for two years here and in New Zealand."

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:44 am

Bringing this over and posting article about Matty. Too cute how he is anxious about watching and listening to his own voice

in_denial wrote:Daily Telegraph article of Matty J

Matty vies for Bachelorette Georgia Love’s heart
Melissa Mitchell, CENtRAL
September 22, 2016 12:26pm

He’s the tall, dark and handsome Sydney marketing account manager who hopes to steal the heart of Australia’s next Bachelorette.

Matty J hit TV screens across the country as the first episode of The Bachelorette went to air on Channel 10 last night.

But the thought of watching himself on TV — and in particular listening to his own voice — has the charming contestant more than a bit anxious.

Matty J is a Bondi Beach local. Picture: Craig Wilson

Matty J survived the first elimination on The Bachelorette during Wednesday night’s premiere.

“It’ll be a pretty low-key viewing, I’ve never seen myself on TV before and it might be a bit surreal,” he said.

His appearance on the show, where he will vie for the affections of Bachelorette Georgia Love with 15 other eligible men, is, by his own admission, a giant step up from a TV commercial he once featured in 10 years ago.

“As a 20 year old living in Brisbane, I did do a tampon commercial,” he said.

“Up until this point, that has been my claim to fame. Not any more, thankfully.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 am

beatingheart These contestants are OTT cuties!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are so cute. Might be the most attractive season of any bachelorette worldwide. They just get better and better. Georgia was a lucky lady.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA, they are the most handsome of any season IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 pm

I like him the best out of all the men,Darn he is Hot. :cutesmile!:

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 am

Is this him?  Holy moly!!

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley