SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cetamy Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:38 am

@ lovinglove, these guys seem to like each other and pleasant so it's hardly surprising. In saying that guys don't take things to heart too much like women may do in these circumstances. I guess they are a good bunch.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:43 am

Interesting that Matty's good mate has followed him though. This guy doesn't follow any of the others - and he and Jake follow each other so they may have even met each other post-show.

As I said, doesn't mean anything in terms of how they placed, other than I think it shows Matty and Jake's friendship is still really strong. They are often hanging out together in BTS things too, like that video of their magazine shoot. I think those two are particularly close.

Does it mean they're not both in the F2, making way for Lee to be F1? Or are they both just big enough to maintain their friendship despite the result? TWT
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:20 am

We know they spend more time together than with Georgia so no matter what happened I'm sure all is well. I didn't realize Jake and Matty were so close until the last couple of episodes. It's cute.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:13 am

not sure if anyone has posted this before.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:35 am

Fifty wrote:not sure if anyone has posted this before.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] makes me want to go on holidays, it worked Hugesmile

Matty embraces anything that comes his way with an optimistic zest for life.
A very endearing approach.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:43 am

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but just found it... Oct 14 article in Ok!

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:13 am

LovingLove wrote:Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but just found it... Oct 14 article in Ok!

That does not sound like someone who was dumped at F2?
All present tense.
Other thoughts - something, nothing, MJ's positivity and some?

‘She is incredible, definitely the complete package and ticks all the boxes,’ he gushes. So, does he think she’s marriage material? ‘Absolutely,’ he says. ‘For me, our connection is the dream.’

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:17 am

romance realist wrote:
LovingLove wrote:Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but just found it... Oct 14 article in Ok!

All present tense.

‘She is incredible, definitely the complete package and ticks all the boxes,’ he gushes. So, does he think she’s marriage material? ‘Absolutely,’ he says. ‘For me, our connection is the dream.’

I thought the same thing... doesn't sound like someone burnt at the FRC to me. But I'm trying not to get too excited either because obvs he's not allowed to give anything away. It's very positive IMO - even if trying to hide being F2 he didn't have to be THAT positive and gushy.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:28 am

romance realist wrote:

okmagazine.com.au/mattys-obsessed-georgias-all-i-think-about/

All present tense.

I'd love Matty to be F1, (definitely my favourite!) but there's something in his choice of the words 'our connection is the dream' which makes me think he's not.  As if he's not with her, but hopes to find a similar connection in future with someone.  

A lot of F2s still say nice things about the Lead straight after they get dumped (eg Nikki in the limo saying she still loves Richie) so I'm sure he'd still think Georgia is the complete package even if she didn't pick him.  Happy to be proven wrong though!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:
romance realist wrote:

okmagazine.com.au/mattys-obsessed-georgias-all-i-think-about/

All present tense.

I'd love Matty to be F1, (definitely my favourite!) but there's something in his choice of the words 'our connection is the dream' which makes me think he's not.  As if he's not with her, but hopes to find a similar connection in future with someone.  

A lot of F2s still say nice things about the Lead straight after they get dumped (eg Nikki in the limo saying she still loves Richie) so I'm sure he'd still think Georgia is the complete package even if she didn't pick him.  Happy to be proven wrong though!

Have to agree on this front, not sure I'd read too much into it. Also, not sure if it's true, but do the magazines/media do the occasional interview while filming is in progress? It might account for the use of the present tense.

I can't forget that for all the questioning of Nikki not so long about her use of the present tense that it ended up being a total misdirection.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:44 am

solaroo wrote:
Bobette wrote:
romance realist wrote:

All present tense.

Have to agree on this front, not sure I'd read too much into it.  Also, not sure if it's true, but do the magazines/media do the occasional interview while filming is in progress?  It might account for the use of the present tense.

I can't forget that for all the questioning of Nikki not so long about her use of the present tense that it ended up being a total misdirection.

Thanks everyone for talking sense into me and@LovingLove
Better to be ready for anything

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley