SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:14 am

^ praying to the Romance Gods for that!

Mama mia loves Matty J and the ladies over there are also concerned he will be the next Nikki but they also posted this article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:14 am

May not be the story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] referred to but same gist

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:23 am

brownravens wrote:May not be the story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] referred to but same gist

Thats the one. and this is the article about Matty J being like the bulldogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:55 am

brownravens wrote:
Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think we are all on the same page.  We aussies are very intolerant  and if the ratings have dived so badly over just one bad edit in just one season, they won't be tolerating two.  If the new producers know what they are doing and are catering it for the australian audience, they will go the underdog route as you guys so rightly suggested.  As one article suggested, If Matty J does win he is like the Western Bulldogs coming from behind and winning the Grand Final. Even the most hardened Collingwood supporter was rooting for the bulldogs to win....  

We will just have to wait and see.

Yeah agreed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Despite the fact that i'm Swannies fan I was happy to lose to the dogs Smiley

Sorry about that. Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Im a Collingwood supporter, I have forgotten what winning looks like Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:57 am

Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I think we are all on the same page.  We aussies are very intolerant  and if the ratings have dived so badly over just one bad edit in just one season, they won't be tolerating two.  If the new producers know what they are doing and are catering it for the australian audience, they will go the underdog route as you guys so rightly suggested.  As one article suggested, If Matty J does win he is like the Western Bulldogs coming from behind and winning the Grand Final. Even the most hardened Collingwood supporter was rooting for the bulldogs to win....  

We will just have to wait and see.

Yeah agreed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Despite the fact that i'm Swannies fan I was happy to lose to the dogs Smiley

Sorry about that.  Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887 Im a Collingwood supporter, I have forgotten what winning looks like Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

HAHAHA at least you're not a bombers fan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]! We broke a 72 year drought in 2005, so I get the dogs fans laugh out loud.

Hopefully Matty J is a bulldog then [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for all the terrific responses.
My introduction to the show happened when I accidentally came across the first US Bachelorette show with Trista in 2003 or thereabouts. From memory it was on late at night and the fella I thought was nice went on to get the girl. But this is the only US season I ever saw and I only remember it vaguely. After watching the last 2 years of the Australian Bach/Bachette I am completely addicted. It is my one and only reality-trash TV indulgence and as much as the show itself, I love this forum. I am really interested to read comments about differences in the franchise across countries and cultures. While I love the daggy music, the pumped up formality of the RC's, Osher and the fake flowers, I don't love the fake drama. I know they are producing product on a budget but a bit of imaginative play with the depiction of the love story pays a premium dividend. I think I am on the cusp of going either way with the show, loving it more if the themes of first impression/slow burn and references to filmic romance are taken through to their final conclusion, or ditching it if these have been momentary diversions along a well worn path of unnecessary misdirection. Of course a bit of suspense is highly desirable, but not at the expense of a credible story. *edit*
All IMO
Hope I am carrying on for nothing.
:soapbox
Bulldogs analogy spot on

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:52 am

what has matty said not to her directly that he's said about GL? I remember reading somewhere a list of things Lee said curious what matty has said that she's hearing as if it would be new to her as she watches the show?
Matty seems to be heart on his sleeve and telling her the most intimate things about his feelings directly at the moment so curious what would surprise her watching it back and hearing him talk about her...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:56 am

Considering Georgia has made a point to spend a lot of time with Matty within a continuous series of episodes is one reason I can make for him being F1. If she wanted to string someone along to make a credible F2, against Lee's F1, she could have chosen a number of guys. I can read this to be she's very interested in Matty and really liked what she saw or she was told to do so by producers. I raised the issue of the croquet date being a last minute planned date, after the trapeze date, as she was impressed by him and needed to quickly explore what could be.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 am

BTW, I absolutely love it when Matty says, "Georgia, love" putting emphasis on her last name as an affectionate word instead of just being her name!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 am

Norcalgal wrote:BTW, I absolutely love it when Matty says, "Georgia, love" putting emphasis on her last name as an affectionate word instead of just being her name!

me too matty's adorable!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:29 pm

This is Matty's thread. Posts need to be on topic and any posts discussing other contestants and whether they are F1 belong in the F1-F6 thread and are off-topic. Posts will be moved to F1-F6 thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:04 pm

emusha wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:BTW, I absolutely love it when Matty says, "Georgia, love" putting emphasis on her last name as an affectionate word instead of just being her name!

me too matty's adorable!!!

Very! So affectionately cheeky.
This is what I find most endearing.
His humour and teasing sets up the interaction as really personal and attentive, he's with G as G, not as the Bachelorette.
This also has the effect of increasing their intimacy really quickly.
G - on trapeze "Matty its all about trust and communication" M responding - "Whhat?"
"You have a way with words" - on G's literal name for her spicy beef dish
"We're getting married aren't we?" - guessing the date
"Now that's cocky" - G's croquet shot
"Your hair looks good by the way" - on G's hair all over the shop in the convertible
Deadpan "Why are you laughing? - G giggling about the lyrics to the song - preview for tonight

He's got a twinkle in his eye the whole time.
 giggling

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley