SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:25 pm

lightredemption wrote:I think the opposite [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - when you're F2 you have to be the gracious one and say stuff like that as opposed to the F1 who might feel a bit uncomfortable just assuming it was ok to say him and the F2 are friendly when he's the one that 'got the girl.' JMO though - I don't mean to be such a downer!

I tend to agree. Sadly. Boohoo!!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:33 pm

***Note: This thread is once again going off-topic. Post in the F1-F6 thread when discussing both F2 please and pros and cons.
TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:46 am

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hilarious tweets rofl
Especially relate to Tahlia Pritchard "I love you too, I whisper to the TV screen".

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:14 am

This was also posted in the SM thread by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Unfortunately I can't embed the video for y'all viewing pleasures giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 am

mercieme wrote:This was also posted in the SM thread by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Unfortunately I can't embed the video for y'all viewing pleasures giggling

Agree with this analysis completely.
They were drugged up on love. :inlove

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:11 am

I didn't get it... scratch
they tweet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ‏@BacheloretteAU  
Matty is the guy Georgia never knew she wanted, now that she's found him can she imagine a life without him? 7:30 tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and there is a video how much she likes Lee with that! no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:26 am

Maddy wrote:I didn't get it... scratch
they tweet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ‏@BacheloretteAU  
Matty is the guy Georgia never knew she wanted, now that she's found him can she imagine a life without him? 7:30 tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and there is a video how much she likes Lee with that! no idea

laugh out loud the person running the twitter account used the caption for Matty for Lee's vid it seems, I bet they realize their mistake and change the caption soon or leave the cpation and make upload Matty's vid which is already on FB....laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:48 am

These are tweets from Osher from last night

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:23 am

I'm having serious palpitations atm guys. I have so much faith in Matty being the one but I honeslty don't think I'll feel 100% secure till it's him walking out that last limo. Oh my, the horror of going to work tomorrow if Matty is F2

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:24 am

carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:27 am

It's weird that Lee got a full interview and Matty has that posted only. Unless it's coming later

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley