SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's not the only one. At this point I think it may be a clue to not being F1. If he is F1, then it will be interesting purely because I haven't seen any F1 do such in the past.

thanks for confirming this.
I agree and especially if it's not the only one. I too think it's not f1 ish behaviour and if he is, it's in bad taste. IMO of course.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:IMO, Matty liking this pic is no different to Lee hanging out with Tully Smyth - Actually, scrap that, I find THAT more questionable! giggling

F1 or not, I don't feel it's a big deal. It may or may not point to him being F2.

Interesting if he has unliked the pic - why would he do that? Unless he is F1?
I don't see the correlation when it comes to sleuthing for F1. Lee was not hanging out with Tully though. He was in a large group and she was in that group and not even next to him and no pics with him. That said, will post in Lee's thread about that. 

When it comes to sleuthing F1, the F1 never likes pics like that from what I have sleuthed for any season or franchise. It has nothing to do with Matty being a good guy or not. Only to do with sleuthing for F1. Matty  unliking the pic shows me he is reading this forum and is doing some damage control. As posted above, it could be image control or it could be he is not F1. I'm going with the latter especially since he never had a pic of him posted by the official accounts before the season and every single F1 has had one. It could be different this year but I am not thinking so.

My comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek. Although it does give an indication of the crowd Lee "runs" with. I don't think Matty is F1 either and I am also wondering if this forum is being read by Bach PR/staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:40 am

I just saw a bit of Matty's SD again... I'm so bummed he isn't F1. I like Lee, but I love Matty and I think they've got such a cute thing going.

I need more Matty in my life so really hoping he stays in the public eye at the end of all this :inlove
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:01 am

I like Lee as well, but Matty is my fave from this season. I told myself that I wasn't going to choose a favourite though!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:25 am

haha me too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I was sure I could get through a season just going with the flow and seeing who she liked... until Matty came along. Had me from night one!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:26 am

LovingLove wrote:I just saw a bit of Matty's SD again... I'm so bummed he isn't F1. I like Lee, but I love Matty and I think they've got such a cute thing going.

I need more Matty in my life so really hoping he stays in the public eye at the end of all this :inlove

Is the F1 confirmed by sleuthing?
What did I miss?

I don't feel like Lee is F1 though. I feel like something is off between them. Maybe that will change.
It's just too plain and easy.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:27 am

Nothing confirmed, but a lot of sleuthing points to Lee as F1 and Matty as F2.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:38 am

Even though part of me says Lee f1, Matty f2, this is not a regular season so I still have an ounce of hope!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:13 am

I agree with you all about wanting Matty to be F1. I just feel like it would make for a really good storyline for her to be blindsided by how she unexpectedly and completely falls for him.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:58 am

I love Matty too but IM Jake is still a strong contender

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:09 am

LovingLove wrote:I just saw a bit of Matty's SD again... I'm so bummed he isn't F1. I like Lee, but I love Matty and I think they've got such a cute thing going.

Just watched too.
:cutiepie what a wonderful idea and he was so relaxed & playful throughout. For me, it was the best scene from the epi.
As goofy as it was giggling I thought it was also oddly romantic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:23 am

The best SD ever IMO. Just loved every minute of it

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley