SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:15 am

Looks like they had to stick their legs up to balance because they were falling... still cute though.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:18 am

New Lee video is up on FB page... shows his jounrey. Looks and sounds very romantic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 am

If Lee isnt F1...at least we know by photos hes doing ok. Really i think they come to terms after a couple of weeks or so realising it was just the love bubble they were in.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:48 am

LovingLove wrote:New Lee video is up on FB page... shows his jounrey. Looks and sounds very romantic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh my gosh that last line is so significant. Goosebumps. Lee for F1

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:52 am

Looking good

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:44 am

That's his sister Kristy tagged in the comments of the pic. question I noticed she liked a pic on samfrostfanpage that was of Lee and Georgia at his HTD

I love the donkey with Lee  :cutiepie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:11 am

duh The face you pull when you realise through sleuthing that you grew up 2 streets away from One of Lees besties.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:14 am

Sundy wrote:duh The face you pull when you realise through sleuthing that you grew up 2 streets away from One of Lees besties.
giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:15 am

Okay so I did some sleuthing and for Richie, Sam Frost, and Sam Wood's seasons, and the first video posted on the FB page for finale week was the person going home next.

I'd think Lee was F3 because of this. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:18 am

What was the name of the finale hotel?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:22 am

Sundy wrote:What was the name of the finale hotel?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Speculated to be Sofitel So Singapore.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The pool is a match.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so I did some sleuthing and for Richie, Sam Frost, and Sam Wood's seasons, and the first video posted on the FB page for finale week was the person going home next.

I'd think Lee was F3 because of this. sad

I wouldn't read too much into that! I think that this season has different patterns but F3 is most likely Jake IMO, as Lee is in Singapore and based off the preview someone is let go on Wednesday - so most likely not Lee

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking