SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tan - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:What was the name of the finale hotel?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Speculated to be Sofitel So Singapore.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The pool is a match.
Sofitel So rooftop pool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my sc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tan - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:58 am

From my sleuthing of IG the rooftop at SoSofitel there were visitors there on the rooftop taking photos on 27/8 and 24/8. So any time inside of that could be when the FRC did infact take place. I think 26/8 sounds right. The flight at the moment takes 11 hours with daylight saving between Singapore and Sydney. I do think though that I have completely lost the plot and I'm sleuthing aimlessly. I need to stop and regroup
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:07 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so I did some sleuthing and for Richie, Sam Frost, and Sam Wood's seasons, and the first video posted on the FB page for finale week was the person going home next.

I'd think Lee was F3 because of this. sad

I wouldn't read too much into that! I think that this season has different patterns but F3 is most likely Jake IMO, as Lee is in Singapore and based off the preview someone is let go on Wednesday - so most likely not Lee
This is true. However there is a pattern for every season since Sam Wood's that the last video posted finale week is the F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:09 am

Thank you for all your hard work sleuthing, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It truly is appreciated :frommeto
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so I did some sleuthing and for Richie, Sam Frost, and Sam Wood's seasons, and the first video posted on the FB page for finale week was the person going home next.

I'd think Lee was F3 because of this. sad

I wouldn't read too much into that! I think that this season has different patterns but F3 is most likely Jake IMO, as Lee is in Singapore and based off the preview someone is let go on Wednesday - so most likely not Lee
This is true. However there is a pattern for every season since Sam Wood's that the last video posted finale week is the F1.

Interesting. Didn't know this .. so the wait begins no idea

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:48 am

Awwww... Cameron liked the FB video on FB of Lee and Georgia.
I love the friendship Lee and Cam have. Lee liked Cam's IG pic as well earlier today. beatingheart

Bringing the video here...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:54 am

That is so sweet. I don't see either of these boys as being blokey blokes. I can see how they would be supportive of each other. Cam walking Georgia back in the rain after elimination nearly did me in, Lee is going to break my heart if he is not F1. My only fave to ever be F1 was Sam and that was over the morning after.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:58 am

I am with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! My only fave F1 from the AU franchise was Sam and what a traumatic ending that was! Just the worst.

I too hope that Lee is F1 otherwise I will be in the depths of despair (for a moment or two or three -- him being next lead will help with that though).

But yep, I am definitely not ready for any heartbreak for Lee :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:01 am

The stylist liked this pic of Georgia and Lee posted by one of the show's sponsors GlowByBeca (official tanning for the contestants on the show).
The tanning account tagged Lee and Georgia in the pic.

Loved Tonight's Episode @thebachelorau Looking Stunning In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  @georgiealove Tanned By @bec88c Glow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The stylist liked this pic of Georgia and Lee posted by one of the show's sponsors GlowByBeca (official tanning for the contestants on the show).

Loved Tonight's Episode @thebachelorau Looking Stunning In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  @georgiealove Tanned By @bec88c Glow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's a pretty powerful shot IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:08 am

Glow by Becca has also commented on a Lee and Georgia pic too. I can't remember which one but she did. And yes she is the official tanner for the show
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:09 am

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The stylist liked this pic of Georgia and Lee posted by one of the show's sponsors GlowByBeca (official tanning for the contestants on the show).

That's a pretty powerful shot IMO
:yes:

I just realized it is my current avi (although I think it's a little different since mine is a s/cap)

I just loved this date with Georgia and Lee. Just beautiful beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking