SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jacket - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think if you have a clip you can use ezgif and upload the clip and convert it to a gif. There may also be some other apps that will do it more easily?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

jacket - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 pm

My heart melted when Lee said, “The feelings I’ve had for Georgia ... I was going to say I haven’t felt in a long time. But to be honest, I’ve not felt ever before”  beatingheart

I'm going to bawl for Lee if he gets his heart broken at FRC :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:My heart melted when Lee said, “The feelings I’ve had for Georgia ... I was going to say I haven’t felt in a long time. But to be honest, I’ve not felt ever before”  beatingheart

I'm going to bawl for Lee if he gets his heart broken at FRC :tissuebox

I can't even begin to think about it. I'll will be bawling my eyes out just reading the posts about the finale, I'll be a damn basket case watching it.

Thanks all for the tips. I'll try it on the weekend.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Jumped onto the Lee train come what may!
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Cetamy wrote:Jumped onto the Lee train come what may!

yaaayy!! finale here we come!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Lee s friend posted good luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 pm

damn, he is FIT. and his style is impeccable <3
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:25 pm

Im ready to witness Lee gain his HEA with GL > making it a Glee Pun Super Team :swinginglove

i am one lucky girl :yes: 2pop
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:24 am

Love watching her smile grow in that last gif!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:27 am

nd4reality wrote:Lee s friend posted good luck

awwww that's so sweet. I am glad he has support from friends beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:31 am

She just glows when she is with Lee. Her PIs were just amazing. She was all but jumping.

I like the sound of the Glee Club punning away. Cuties.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking