SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Last post April 3rd, then resurfaced June 1st on IG. I think some of them played by the rules, but something to keep in mind.

Also, I posted some s/caps, there are a couple of him there, one in the water Caribbean? and another with wild hair, she seems to be really into him.

I have not sleuthed anyone else out, so this may nothing compared to someone else.

SCap no discussion

I think the guy in the water looks like Kevin as well. The wild hair guy could be Kevin or Thomas is another suitor with hair that could be a wild match.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:35 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:26 pm

It's definitely not conclusive at all because the pics aren't the same angle, but I sort of see a similarity with wild hair guy's mouth & Kevin's mouth:
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ette311
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 13721177_630423010468559_944924584_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIOU0UIBr0h/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Is it just me or does he give you Sasha vibes?! I pick him in F2 for sure.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:47 am

There is something about him that bugs me...I just haven't quite figured out what it is though.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:36 pm

So, I noticed Kevin follows Jasmine's sister on instagram. Might be a clue of who's F1. Seems weird to follow a family member if your ex dumped you on national tv laugh out loud

Her sister's instagram is private so I don't know if she's following back or not. I'm not sure if we're allowed to release their handle name if they're on private. I don't think I will because I feel like I would be invading her privacy, but you can easily find her on Kevin's instagram follows.

Kevin also follows Jasmine, but I don't think that's really significant as Mike also follows her.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:11 pm

moved to appropriate thread

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:57 am

I said I would bring over SCs of their time on another post, so here it is:

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4rfiq1

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2z9lhnd

"... and I really like him" - Jasmine
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2s85idc

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2j3hf6t

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 25jb8s1

There was also two separate instances where Jasmine chose to sit beside Kevin during the episode when she was hanging with the guys.

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 BETTE_S01_EP01_Cocktail-Party_Photo-43
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 14wuc87

They are also standing together for their group shot. I don't put much stock to this just because sometimes it's just a height thing. Although there are guys there that are shorter than Kevin, so not really sure why he's in front.
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 14324107_563702833813123_1240251057592327082_o

During Jasmine's intro, she said she wanted someone to sweep off her feet. This is the heading Bachelorette Canada decided to put under a picture of Kevin on IG and FB.

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 13925909_544502749066465_4896736054295356714_o
Former Navy-man, firefighter and all around family man Kevin W. is ready to sweep our Bachelorette off her feet. #BacheloretteCA

Still not ready to call him F1, but I think he has definitely met her family since he did follow Jasmine's sister on IG, and therefore I assume he's in the F2. I'm interested to see how the "jealousy" situation plays out. Might be an obstacle they overcome to be f1, or it's something they can't get over. Sorry for the super long post, there were too many pictures to post. All of this might not mean anything at the end of the show, but if he's f1 I can see why and he was always on her radar, IMO.

Source: My SCs, Bachelorette FB, Bachelorette IG

Last edited by dee on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add source)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:02 am

dee wrote:
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2j3hf6t

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 25jb8s1

Source: My SCs, Bachelorette FB, Bachelorette IG

Great post dee - these two SCs are so sweet
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:50 am

@dee thanks for all that! I too caught that he was sitting next to her. IMO He's definitely in the F2 if not the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA Aug 12

Former Navy-man, firefighter and all around family man Kevin W. is ready to sweep our #BacheloretteCA off her feet.

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cpq8NJOXYAAr-TL

I did pay attention on what Jasmine was saying before she great the guys, as i found this sometimes can serve as major clues. (eg. Art, Sam Frost's seasons).

Know what? she said : i wanna be swept off my feet.   (ring a ding with above tweet? giggling)

I too did notice that Kevin W didn't get an intro video. Soo...If the caps and SMs matched...me thinks we have the F1 right here...  :yes: . Now watch him get the lousy, lame jealousy edit which seems globally trending now  duh  unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:51 pm

How many intro videos were there? The winner always come from one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold