SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:18 pm

I want to say there was 6 or 7 intro videos. With this being the first season who knows if they are following a pattern.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:22 pm

From the episode thread. I now know the French guy is Benoit, (he's adorable IMO) and the flight guy is Mikhel ( I love the looks of this guy but his voice doesn't match, sorry Mikhel). At the time I couldn't remember their names and I missed it on the screen.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p84-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

GuardianAngel wrote:Second intro - flight guy and French guy, I missed their names, I'll have to look them up

Drew - Toronto Keeps winking a little too much for me
Kyle - Hamilton - gosh he's so good looking, tall guy, cat guy He's so nice
Mike - Winnipeg firefighter - mother passed away breast cancer - started to get involved in charities - good guy helping people

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Looking at the preview i think he will be in the final2 and possibly the f1.Jasmine seemed to be quite taken by him and saying she likes him.
I even noticed how she sat by him during the cocktail party. Great early sleuthing.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 pm

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Cs18kZLXEAAgoGt
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine and Kevin W. really opened up and made a connection during their one-on-one time. Who's on #CaptainCanada team now? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 pm

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Cs2AQwhXYAA8Z8W
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Thomas, Kevin P. & Kevin W. are all safe going into this rose ceremony. Which Bachelors do you hope Jasmine gives a rose to? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 am

Just wanted to post about Kevin W and Jasmine in here because I enjoyed their conversation a lot. He brought out a different side of her that we haven't seen with anyone else yet. I thought it was nice that she described feeling 'confident' with him even though she was vulnerable in the moment. What a nice sentiment - to be confident enough around someone that you can be completely vulnerable. 

Also, their hugs were good. And hugs are very important for me when it comes to Bach couples:
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3a10
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3b10
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3c10
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3d10
Source: my SCs
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 am

Thanks for posting those SCs @lightredemption. I, too, loved their hugs Smiley

I especially loved this one:
lightredemption wrote:
unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3b10

He was hugging her like that when she gave her his GD rose too... I'm wondering if this was shown in front of the guys. To me, that hug was very intimate. I guess it's better than Kevin P walking mid-makeout of Seth and Jasmine laugh out loud

I'll try and get more SCs of their time when W Network uploads the episode onto their website Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:12 am

Thanks @dee - the last SC I posted was the hug from when he was given the GD rose. It was, again, one of those whole body-encompassing hugs which IA is very intimate. Also I liked the way he kissed the side of her head in the first hug. It was a strictly sweet moment without the push for anything physical
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:21 am

I think the fact that she opened up to him and admitted it's difficult for her tells me she felt a sense of immediate trust with him. It's suppose to be the other way around, the contestant is suppose to open up to the lead.

He's a big guy, but IMO he is very sensitive as well. I enjoyed the ease of their conversation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:44 am

Yes, I was saying in another thread that their conversation was very different to the ones she's had with others because it was really all about her instead of her trying to get to know someone/comfort them/make them feel better. When David asked her the same question later in the episode, her answer was much less revealing
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 am

dee wrote:Thanks for posting those SCs @lightredemption. I, too, loved their hugs Smiley

I especially loved this one:
lightredemption wrote:

He was hugging her like that when she gave her his GD rose too... I'm wondering if this was shown in front of the guys. To me, that hug was very intimate. I guess it's better than Kevin P walking mid-makeout of Seth and Jasmine laugh out loud

I'll try and get more SCs of their time when W Network uploads the episode onto their website Smiley

There is something between these two that I haven't seen with anyone else yet. IA that this hug shows some genuine affection. The kisses he gives her when he hugs her remind me of the intimacy behind a forehead kiss.

I'm starting to get why we see him telling Jasmine he's feeling jealous ~ he may have become invested quite quickly.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Kevin Wendt and Brent Cross....one of the camera men/producers that we got a lot of info from early on.

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 11377313_10153908620833136_1938508788330052798_n

unclekev - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Brent_10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoYUDQgUfG/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold