SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Kevin is angry again he is arguing with his mother, saying so you dont aprove? I am sorry but I hope Jas really did not chose him.

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Maddy wrote:CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CvqBcHlXYAAB_n-
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
Kevin W. showed his softer side with Jasmine on their 1-on-1. Without the other guys around, did the jealousy subside? #BacheloretteCA

She looks smitten! I'd be surprised if he is not F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Maddy wrote:CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CvqBcHlXYAAB_n-
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
Kevin W. showed his softer side with Jasmine on their 1-on-1. Without the other guys around, did the jealousy subside? #BacheloretteCA

She looks smitten! I'd be surprised if he is not F1

I have just finished watching the episode & I'm going to go so far as to say I would be shocked if he isn't F1. He was hanging on her every word & she looked equally as taken with him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:22 pm

@Idlemess Do it, you'll have a blast! Like @GuardianAngel suggested, Niagara Falls is beautiful. I went on a trip to Prince Edward Island a couple years ago and really enjoyed it, too - very rustic & charming ... with delicious fresh seafood aplenty  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f61b

ETA:
1. Kevin W, 32: For the first time ever, I’m putting Kevin W up top. Exactly what I predicted might happen with Kevin W post-argument happened; they patched things up lickety-split and emerged more solid as a couple than ever. As Jasmine put it: “Getting through a conflict with someone, especially for the first time, tells a lot about the relationship and how it’s going to be in the future. I feel closer to Kevin now.” What I liked best about both parties was that neither one held their grudge for long. They both showed up on this 1-on-1 ready to make the best of it and overcome their challenges, not dwelling on the harsh words they’d thrown at each other days (perhaps only one day?) before. To me, this is a sign of a true partnership, not letting your pride get the best of you. (I realize it’s still honeymoon phase and this “conflict” was all still within the romanticized Bachelor Bubble world, but still, its resolution could have gone worse.) Additionally, for how diligently Jasmine is at keeping stock of who is and has what she’s looking for, Kevin W seems to be and have all of those things. She felt Kevin P was too much of a gypsy like herself, but doesn’t have that issue with Kevin W. Meanwhile, with ultra-stable Mike, she worries about living in Winnipeg, but Kevin W has that stability (I think?) and lives in Toronto (which she doesn’t seem to take issue with). Above all, Jasmine said that Kevin W makes her feel “comfortable,” “wanted,” and “safe.” Those are three pretty powerful words, and as much as I like Mikhel and Mike, I haven’t heard Jasmine use those adjectives to describe how they make her feel.
Sharleen Joynt on The Bachelorette Canada: Episode 7

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 22h22 hours ago

BOOM  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f44a  Just like that. Another 1-on-1 date for #CaptainCanada. #BacheloretteCA
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CvqnK4WWIAAVJLk

I don't recall Bachelor Canada S1 or S2 where anyone had two one on one's. Someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:49 pm

@GuardianAngel I just checked Wikipedia and no one had two one on one's during BachCA 2. I have no idea about s1 (info wasn't in Wikipeda laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:03 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@GuardianAngel I just checked Wikipedia and no one had two one on one's during BachCA 2. I have no idea about s1 (info wasn't in Wikipeda laugh out loud)

IIRC Trisha and Canada's Crush girl - can't remember her name - had a 2 on 1 and Trisha stayed. It was a boat ride to a beach.

Bianka and Laura 2 on 1 in Paris season 1.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@GuardianAngel I just checked Wikipedia and no one had two one on one's during BachCA 2. I have no idea about s1 (info wasn't in Wikipeda laugh out loud)

IIRC Trisha and Canada's Crush girl - can't remember her name - had a 2 on 1 and Trisha stayed. It was a boat ride to a beach.

I think @GuardianAngel and @TheWrongReasons meant TWO 1-1s (as in two individual dates) not a 2 on 1.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:53 pm

dee wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

I think @GuardianAngel and @TheWrongReasons meant TWO 1-1s (as in two individual dates) not a 2 on 1.
giggling Ahhhh yes - I can read! Not quite a second 1 on 1 but Season 2 in the episode before HTD's Tim took April away for breakfast the morning of the RC but their time together didn't air. April told us about it in her episode blog.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@GuardianAngel - it's a great place to call HT :yes: All the cool restaurants/Arts life of a bigger city with the charms/scenery of a small town.
I'm glad you enjoyed the drive & time there Smiley
@GuardianAngel @TheWrongReasons Y'all I'm going to have to plan a trip to Canada to see your beautiful cities and country areas
Long way to go but BC is pretty awesome too...LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:40 pm

casjacknick wrote:@LeapofFaith yup only guy with two solo dates before hometowns. Atleast so far... If she got to pick who got the bonus solo date then yeah it says a lot. In my opinion.
We do know though that Mike had a solo date and extra time on the 2/1 as we were only seen them staying together when the filming stopped. I personally know that on Brad/Bianka's, they were given a fair amount of time together after filming ended. Now wouldn't that be somewhat close to the comparrison of Kevin's??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 22h22 hours ago

BOOM  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f44a  Just like that. Another 1-on-1 date for #CaptainCanada. #BacheloretteCA
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CvqnK4WWIAAVJLk

I don't recall Bachelor Canada S1 or S2 where anyone had two one on one's. Someone can CMIIW.
FWIW:

Bianka: gd in epi 3, turned into id next day, then was on 2/1 epi 4 with lots of extra time after filming ended(was directly told that)
April: GD + extra time afterwards in epi 2, ID in epi 5
Trisha: 2/1 date epi 4 that turned into extra time, ID epi 6

Those are the top 2 in the seasons in question.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold