SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
casjacknick wrote:@LeapofFaith yup only guy with two solo dates before hometowns. Atleast so far... If she got to pick who got the bonus solo date then yeah it says a lot. In my opinion.
We do know though that Mike had a solo date and extra time on the 2/1 as we were only seen them staying together when the filming stopped.  I personally know that on Brad/Bianka's, they were given a fair amount of time together after filming ended.  Now wouldn't that be somewhat close to the comparrison of Kevin's??
In the last episode Jasmine specifically said that her and Mike didn't get a chance to speak much after she sent Thomas home
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:50 pm

lightredemption wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
casjacknick wrote:@LeapofFaith yup only guy with two solo dates before hometowns. Atleast so far... If she got to pick who got the bonus solo date then yeah it says a lot. In my opinion.
We do know though that Mike had a solo date and extra time on the 2/1 as we were only seen them staying together when the filming stopped.  I personally know that on Brad/Bianka's, they were given a fair amount of time together after filming ended.  Now wouldn't that be somewhat close to the comparrison of Kevin's??
In the last episode Jasmine specifically said that her and Mike didn't get a chance to speak much after she sent Thomas home

I heard that too^^^^ because I remember thinking that wasn't what AL said about having heard that they got a lot of time after Thomas left.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 pm

richmondrose wrote:
lightredemption wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I heard that too^^^^ because I remember thinking that wasn't what  AL said about having heard that they got a lot of time after Thomas left.
Kevin said before the GD that he want to finish the conversation because their was no time on the 2 on 1
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm so excited that my work schedule has changed so I get to watch my/KW's HT live on Tues CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1710264613 CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:36 pm

@TheWrongReasons I am so jealous. Living in the US of A I am lucky if I get to watch it on YouTube the next day. I do read here live so please please please post as you watch and let us know your thoughts, impressions and feelings live. If you can.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:46 pm

casjacknick wrote:@TheWrongReasons  I am so jealous. Living in the US of A I am lucky if I get to watch it on YouTube the next day. I do read here live so please please please post as you watch and let us know your thoughts, impressions and feelings live. If you can.
@casjacknick haha I guess being Canadian has some advantages laugh out loud (currency value not being one of them Lol). I will try to live post if possible :yes:
I'm really excited since I feel like f1-f3 identities are so up in the air ... the suspense! CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:53 pm

@TheWrongReasons I'm excited as well! I went to UoG, but Kitchener-Waterloo was so close, I would visit my friends at the UW campus quite often. Brings back good memories Smiley I go to a university in the city now and it's so different in comparison to a town like Guelph or Waterloo. Hope we get several shots around campus and the KW area.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Yes! Me too! It is almost like a "anything could happen" feel. Honestly I like all three so she can't make a bad choice in my opinion. I just hope the producers show us the love story in the next two episodes. And thanks in advance for being my eyes next week!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:02 pm

@dee I've lived in the KW area ever since my family came to Canada when I was 6 - it's def a nice place to grow up Smiley I also went to Laurier for university so I never left town laugh out loud

I really like it here because it has the charms of a smaller city/town & is so close to Toronto that you can always have a mini getaway to the "big city" on short notice if you wish.

I hope we get to see a few shots beyond Warrior Field as well Smiley

@casjacknick - I kind of like being forced to go without ep-by-ep spoilers (because there are none laugh out loud) ... living in suspense is kind of fun! When there are spoilers available, I never have the willpower to resist. I have no #1 preference among the 3 left, so it's nice not to be too invested personally. And you're very welcome, I'll try my best to post what I can while watching (typos be damned laugh out loud).

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:36 pm

I should be able to post live as well. No more friends are allowed to visit on Tuesday's laugh out loud

Guelph another city I used to visit often. There was a bakery I'd stop at every time I had to go to Guelph. They had the most amazing olive bread!

There are a lot of lovely spots in Kitchener, I'm a couple hours away but still it's nice to see a city close by on TV other than Toronto. Toronto is a great city but there are so many other great cities in the area, I'm excited too!

IA @TheWrongReasons She can't go wrong IMO with any of the F3. It's much better to sleuth without a favourite, IMO. I find it more enjoyable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:46 pm

@GuardianAngel - awesome, I look forward to live posting with you & anyone else who can join in on Tues Smiley(unfortunately I can't watch live after this upcoming ep ... boo).

I agree that it's more fun to watch/sleuth without a favourite or when your favourite is completely out of the picture - I personally like being open to anything & everything without fear of TV disappointment :yes:

I also think it will be cool to see another SW ON city other than Toronto (Toronto is a fun place, but variety is always nice IMO Smiley)

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:48 pm

I'll also be interested to see Kevin's HTD. Our good friends live in Kitchener and we've been to the KW area many times to visit. We always seem to go to St Jacobs while we're there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold