SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:49 pm

@TheWrongReasons I am in the KW area too... what a small world.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:50 pm

@albean99 oohh... I try to get to st Jacobs market every Saturday. I love it.

Maybe he will take her there.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:56 pm

We were @ the farmer's market this past Saturday. It was super cold but we survived it. She'd have a great time if he took her there. Maybe after the show is over. Hugesmile
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:08 am

@dee @GuardianAngel @albean99 @nikikass @richmondrose wow, so many connections to the KW area ... I agree with nikikass, small world indeed Smiley (& so fun and interesting to see ... Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887)

& I agree with everyone about St. Jacob's Market ... good times!

ETA: OMG TIM RIGGINS - that's who he kind of reminds me of! (besides James Marsden)
I'm listening to Rose Buddies right now & they mentioned that which clicked for me. I now also have a feeling I might have read a Riggins reference somewhere (perhaps in this very thread laugh out loud) along with a "clear eyes, full hearts" football date pic/caption. This suddenly makes me like Kevin more laugh out loud (I beatingheart Riggins).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 KWPants

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Teet.gif
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/episode-7-recap-all-talk-and-no-play
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Cv9RIKnXYAUQS8H
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine's relationships are definitely reaching that next level. Kevin W. knows what he wants and is willing to fight for it
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:28 pm

This quote did give me all the feels. He is nothing like my husband (I married more of Mikhel personality wise) but I do like him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:35 pm

My only quibble with that quote is that it implies that he is chasing her. Usually the lead is chasing who they want...so who is that?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:48 pm

It reminds me of a birthday card I gave my hubby this year, "thanks for chasing me until I caught you". giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:56 pm

[quote="Sprite"]My only quibble with that quote is that it implies that he is chasing her. Usually the lead is chasing who they want...so who is that?[/quote]

In my opinion Mike.  it's all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Maddy wrote:Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Cv9RIKnXYAUQS8H
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
Jasmine's relationships are definitely reaching that next level. Kevin W. knows what he wants and is willing to fight for it

That was my favorite line from their date & she beamed when he said that to her.

One of her ITM's in that date said that she feels very wanted, desired & safe with Kevin. Because I don't believe Kevin is the guy going home this week, I think we'll see some romance in the next few epi's with these two.

Last edited by jojo47 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:28 pm

@jojo47 - yep, and when he said that he'd regret not speaking to her and she went ' really?!' She was giddy and aglow listening to him
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold