SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:59 am

dee wrote:@avoice I guess we see things differently? I feel like Mike has been shoved down our throats via the show's SM, on the show by only highlighting all his good qualities, perfect edit, etc. If you look on the show's facebook or IG page most of the comments from viewers are about Mike, and how they hope he's the one she chooses. There's some with Mikhel as well, but not to Mike's extent. Even fewer for Kevin, most of the talk is just about the jealousy or something negative. Look at all the post shows, SM accounts from producers and people who are under the pay roll,  BTS on W network, podcasts/recaps - mostly about Mike and at times Mikhel.

When I mean promotion and being "shoved down our throats" - I mean POSITIVELY promoting the guy as a viable candidate to her heart (F1). I do not see that with Kevin. Most of his air time is highlighting how jealous he is and how he has issues with the concept of the show.

@summerofsammi Great catch! I've also noticed how he posts old pictures and messes with his geotags. It's sometimes hard to track his whereabouts. It could mean nothing at the end of the day, but I just found it interesting. All three (KW, Mike, and Jasmine) added email addresses fairly recently (within the last 2 weeks?); Mike also attached his website to his bio. I also think Mike and him are bffs, and are happy for each other regardless of how things ended. And if Mikhel is F1, they'll both be fine and have each other.

Observations on point.
Too many jasmike post liked by jas herself also.
Knowing that the prod is controlling the media, it is suspect.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:44 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Ok, just wondering why the watermelon thing is so prevelant right now when these are older pics, and over a year old.

It all began with KW post about "Thinking about watermelon" on instagram.
Ok, just trying to grasp why it's important is all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:00 am

@Aunties_Love some of us are are thinking that Kevin's post about watermelon might be referencing Jasmine as she is apparently a fan of watermelon. Might not meant anything but its interesting to speculate as "thinking about watermelon" is a pretty random thing to say IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:20 am

Especially in winter
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:36 am

It's true it's random....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:57 am

Thanks @Emila23_12, I didn't go back far enough.

Re Watermelon, there was also an article about Benoit's date and a sexy pic of Jasmine eating watermelon sleuthed by @Brill

Brill wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I must say his IG account is making me like him more laugh out loud

Thinking about watermelon.  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1f4ad CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1f349 #deepthoughts #notsodeep by @kevin.c.wendt

snipped

Hmmmmmm, wonder if this means anything.

http://www.shedoesthecity.com/the-bachelorette-canada-recap-episode-6

Then they went for a yummy dinner involving a very erotic shot of Jasmine eating watermelon

Jasmine has watermelon on her date with Benoit.

Kevin are you trying to tell us something???  Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:31 am

There was another IG one about 4 days ago captioned "Cat in a tree?" We also know that Jasmine loves cats not just watermelon. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:42 am

I did not know Jasmine likes cats. Thanks for pointing that out @richmondrose!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:08 am

I can buy the watermelon link but not the "cat in a tree" one since he was talking about he & Mike as firefighters.

kevin.c.wendt wrote:Cat in a tree? We're on it #bacheloretteca #firefighter

Instagram

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:15 am

Don't they both know Jasmine? Good cover if Mike is in the picture too.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:01 pm

CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 CwOMEl0W8AA7_9W
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Time for Kevin to show Jasmine 'round the streets of Waterloo! Are nerves already getting the best of #CaptainCanada? #BacheloretteCA
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 CwOMKRSWIAA-Ulf
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I feel really honoured that he wants to bring me somewhere that was a huge part of his life at one point." #BacheloretteCA
CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 CwONqzDWYAA5Xxh
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"I risk a huge heartbreak and huge disappointment but the reward is so great. The risk is worth the reward." #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:02 am

Smiley @bluwavz @jojo47 @Richmondrose @lightredemption

I guess this may not be popular opinion here, but I thought they had a pretty good HTD. Yeah, his mom came off over bearing and OTT, but I think she's just protective. Sure she could have rephrased some of the stuff she said, but as much as Jasmine said in an ITM that she "didn't feel the warmth", when I watched the scene play out between her and Kevin's mom, I thought it didn't go as bad as what the show trying so hard to sell. If Kevin is F1, I'm sure Jasmine and his family have gotten over any issues (if there was even one) since the show has ended. I think the odds of the final couple working out is just the same regardless of who she ends up with.

As for Kevin and Jasmine....

I always thought their chemistry was CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1f525  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1f525  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1f525 , but I find it even more apparent during their HTD. I think the show was holding back what to show between these two, and are finally showing more as the season is nearing it's end.

Kevin talking about his struggles of self-image and thinking he's never good enough and ultimately his decision to go into the military was very heartfelt. Him feeling the proudest when he received his war medal and how he looks at the medal whenever he is down to remind him of that proud moment. Saying how since he's met Jasmine, he's never had a moment where he needed to look at his medal. Proceeds to give the medal to Jasmine to keep because he doesn't feel like he needs it anymore when she's in his life. To him professing his love  CaptainCanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2665 Almost melted my cold, cold heart laugh out loud

Regardless of how this season ends, I think he's a great guy and hope he surrounds himself with people that remind him of this Smiley

I also think the show has not been nice to the Wendts and they are all just looking forward to move on once the show is over.

@TheWrongReasons Damn, I wish we got to see more of Waterloo, but I'm just excited the city/town was featured! I'm getting nostalgic now. Might need to bug my uni friends about making a trip back there for old time's sake.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold