SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I do think he and Mike have some of the same qualities but they have different personalities. I think Kevin is more gregarious, more aggressive and more of an alpha male than Mike. I don't think he's the right person for Jasmine but I don't think he's a bad person and I've never doubted his sincerity in regards to his feelings for her.

May I please ask who's the "right" person for Jasmine. On this show she started out with 20 guys making her way to the one she sees herself with. Her choice right or wrong. I do think based on the feedback of people who know them from the show or social media that the F2 are both decent guys.

I do think both the F2 are decent guys, I like Kevin, but things I've seen and heard make me think he's not the right person for her, that's just my opinion.

*He's seems really jealous and possessive, that might not matter in the real world because I don't see Jasmine giving other men her attention to other men while committed but his temper is a red flag.

*They've had two arguments on the show, the first one he threatened to leave, the second one he DID leave, yes he came back but it's another thing that bugs me

*He seems to really enjoy attention from other women (the way he told that flight attendant story and the part where he thought she was giving him her number and the things he kind of talks around when talking about his lifestyle in toronto, that 'he needed these two years to get it out of his system' by it I assume he means sleeping around) even if he isn't a cheater, that would bug me in a relationship and from how Jasmine's family talks that seems to have been a problem in her previous relationships. The flight attendant story struck me because I don't think it happened quite the way he characterized it. This is just my speculation but this is what I think really happened: I think he got up when he was on the plane to use the washroom, the flight attendant was probably staring because he's attractive so he gives her a flirty smile back, that opens the door for her to come over and ask what she's been wondering when she saw the group, if they're on the bachelorette, and when he sits down and she passes him the note, it's not some omen on her part, it's just her flirting, she's trying to say say she would give him HER final rose. These aren't facts it's that's the way I pictured that encounter going when I heard him tell that story.

*I also don't think he's really  ready for marriage. I think he thinks he is. His brother got married earlier and he sees how happy his brother and sister in law are and he wants that happiness, but just because you want something doesn't mean you're ready for it.

It's not just one thing, it's all these things together. These aren't points towards Mikhel, just why I think Kevin's wrong for her. I always believe the lead should choose who they want most in the end no matter what.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:17 pm

:alltens: bowdown @reneeM your articulate my thought just right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I do think he and Mike have some of the same qualities but they have different personalities. I think Kevin is more gregarious, more aggressive and more of an alpha male than Mike. I don't think he's the right person for Jasmine but I don't think he's a bad person and I've never doubted his sincerity in regards to his feelings for her.

May I please ask who's the "right" person for Jasmine. On this show she started out with 20 guys making her way to the one she sees herself with. Her choice right or wrong. I do think based on the feedback of people who know them from the show or social media that the F2 are both decent guys.

I do think both the F2 are decent guys, I like Kevin, but things I've seen and heard make me think he's not the right person for her, that's just my opinion.

*He's seems really jealous and possessive, that might not matter in the real world because I don't see Jasmine giving other men her attention to other men while committed but his temper is a red flag.

*They've had two arguments on the show, the first one he threatened to leave, the second one he DID leave, yes he came back but it's another thing that bugs me

*He seems to really enjoy attention from other women (the way he told that flight attendant story and the part where he thought she was giving him her number and the things he kind of talks around when talking about his lifestyle in toronto, that 'he needed these two years to get it out of his system' by it I assume he means sleeping around) even if he isn't a cheater, that would bug me in a relationship and from how Jasmine's family talks that seems to have been a problem in her previous relationships. The flight attendant story struck me because I don't think it happened quite the way he characterized it. This is just my speculation but this is what I think really happened: I think he got up when he was on the plane to use the washroom, the flight attendant was probably staring because he's attractive so he gives her a flirty smile back, that opens the door for her to come over and ask what she's been wondering when she saw the group, if they're on the bachelorette, and when he sits down and she passes him the note, it's not some omen on her part, it's just her flirting, she's trying to say say she would give him HER final rose. These aren't facts it's that's the way I pictured that encounter going when I heard him tell that story.

*I also don't think he's really  ready for marriage. I think he thinks he is. His brother got married earlier and he sees how happy his brother and sister in law are and he wants that happiness, but just because you want something doesn't mean you're ready for it.

It's not just one thing, it's all these things together. These aren't points towards Mikhel, just why I think Kevin's wrong for her. I always believe the lead should choose who they want most in the end no matter what.

Some excellent points, @ReneeM, and I would add that we only know about these character traits and arguments because they have chosen to show them to us.

I would hope TPTB want us to be at least somewhat happy with the ending so if KW is to be F1, why show us these things that may leave viewers "concerned" about her final choice?  

Showing some arguing for drama is expected, but constant drama with the same contestant is suspect IMO, unless there is going to be a major shift/resolution in the final ep.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:41 pm

@ReneeM I agree completely

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:49 pm

OMG guys kevin and his family were on one of those real estate reality shows

https://twitter.com/chrissy_blake/status/797073993933144064

http://www.hgtv.com/shows/my-house-your-money/episodes/the-wendts

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 pm

When was that show on? 

At least i got to see what he looked like with a haircut laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:23 pm

He likes being on tv hey??? Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:36 pm

Interesting that it's his 2nd reality tv show. I guess that's his ex. It looks like they were buying a house together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:37 pm

I can't view the episode pics (for that HGTV show) for some reason. I wonder if the episode is floating somewhere online laugh out loud

eta: n/m saw the pics in the Twitter link. I think he looks better with his current haircut than that weird clean cut Navy look laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:42 am

primexi wrote:OMG guys kevin and his family were on one of those real estate reality shows

Brilliant find!  Has anyone unearthed a video link? It would be really interesting to see how they come across in a different context.  

I LOVE this quote from the episode guide:

"Mom's priority is to have her son as close to home as possible. Kevin and Ainsley, on the other hand, want a turnkey modern home far away from his parents."

cantstopl  cantstopl cantstopl

Also would be very interested to know more about his ex-girlfriend Ainsley if anyone can sleuth something there :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:48 am

Bobette wrote:
primexi wrote:OMG guys kevin and his family were on one of those real estate reality shows

Brilliant find!  Has anyone unearthed a video link? It would be really interesting to see how they come across in a different context.  

I LOVE this quote from the episode guide:

"Mom's priority is to have her son as close to home as possible. Kevin and Ainsley, on the other hand, want a turnkey modern home far away from his parents."

cantstopl  cantstopl cantstopl

Also would be very interested to know more about his ex-girlfriend Ainsley if anyone can sleuth something there :detective

Something tells me good old Ainsley wanted to move far, far away from the monster in law. cantstopl Thats hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:51 am

I'm going to have to track this down to watch now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold