SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:50 am

Sharleen Joynt wrote:3. Kevin W, 32: I’ve still yet to see that romantic spark between Kevin W and Jasmine, but these two are good-conversation bandits. It’s like every time they sit down they have a great heart-to-heart and it seems totally natural (versus Kevin P, whose Group Date conversation with Jasmine, despite landing him that Group Date rose, struck me as a tad forced). I like Captain Canada, and evidently Jasmine does, too.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:32 am

dee wrote:Just made some SCs of their time during episode 2:
worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2hpoor7
worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 300ehw4
worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 34yxr42

source: My SCs

Wonderful SCs @dee - the ones above are my favorites. I'm here for that side-head kiss!

I definitely think Kevin W isn't Jasmine's typical type. She seems surprised whenever she talks about him - for the fact that he is so easy to talk to and that she likes him as much as she does. Disagree with Sharleen about not seeing their romantic connection but glad she noted that they always have good conversations. In an interview Jasmine did shortly before the show started airing she said one thing she finds really attractive in a partner is the ability to talk endlessly (I'll try and find the interview I'm referencing)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:41 am

He gives great hugs! That kiss to the side of her head sealed the deal for me.

Btw, I loved how on the after show Owhale was called out for playing the wing an for Kevin W. He really did, sold Kevin W to Jasmine, instead of making a case for himself.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Ha, Wale was definitely better at extolling Kevin W's virtues than he was Jasmine's!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:36 pm

dee wrote:Just made some SCs of their time during episode 2:

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3461du0

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 F2xix

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Sox1zd

snipped

source: My SCs

Thanks @dee very much appreciated!

I left the ones of the lead looking at the contestant. This is very early on. IMO she is definitely taken by him IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Just because I enjoyed this bit a lot:

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0c10
Jasmine: Why do you guys call him 'Captain Canada'?

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0d10
Wale: He's ex-marine, ex-military, ex-nurse, ex-cop

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0e10
Jasmine: What.

I love that after this in an ITM she was literally like 'What kind of human being is Kevin W???' - I think one of the reasons their dynamic intrigues me so much is because it is so unexpected. I'm actually quite excited to see how their argument later on plays out. I assume they resolve and get past it to an extent so I'm very curious to see how that happens. 

Source: my SCs
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Great S/Cs....Wale did such s great job selling Kevin W to Jasmine IMO than he sold himself laugh out loud If  Kevin W is F1 & they end up getting married, I reckon Wale should be allowed to give a sorta toast in their honor giggling at the wedding.

Looking forward to their SD on Tuesday which will prolly show more of Kevin W's sensitive side IMO. It looks like they went to an underground cave for the night portion of the SD, looked really interesting in the episode promo vid.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 pm

haha @mercieme - Wale would probably give a great toast. I left out Andrew asking Wale if he was trying to date Kevin W but that definitely happened!

I hope their SD is longer than the one she had with Thomas. For some reason that felt quite short and abrupt - maybe because I didn't think she connected with him that much.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Great point @lightredemption on the length of Thomas's SD. It may have gotten compressed because they had to show 2 other GDs & give us more drama with Drew. Unfortunately it's Drew's world again on Episode 3 based on the preview. Unfortunately S/Cs show Drew in the Montreal episode for Week 4 which is where he is being projected to be eliminated. After that I expect to see more interactions between Jasmine & her couple of main guys.

I am still wondering how they are going to get a proposal outta this season because it's 2 weeks shorter than the US series. That's why I am keen on sleuthing out the F4 to see who is really confident with going ahead with the proposal giggling

For Kevin W, we have a VO in the season preview where he says he loves Jasmine. There is also another VO which IMO is Kevin W where he talked about following Jasmine around the world for adventure. I expect these VOs to come much later though not on their first SD giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Wale was definitely pumping Kevin's tires laugh out loud He didn't even apologize for it on the after show when criticized.

I think there is more to meets the eye with Kevin. I'm sure he loves to work out and can bro it up with the guys in the house, but there are many more layers to his personality than some city slicker jock the show has tried to portray him as. From what I can read of the group dynamics of the house, I think the guys have huge respect for Kevin. He's laid back, not flashy, may choose to be in the background at times, but I feel like when this guy speaks, people listen. At the risk of coming off too Canadian, he totally reminds me of a certain hockey player in the NHL. If any of you follow hockey, Kevin's demeanor/character reminds me of Captain Serious of the Chicago Blackhawks laugh out loud

He comes off as someone who is very compassionate. I liked how he was a good sport about the Jamaican wrestling GD. He gave everyone a pat in the back or hug when he won and lost. When David was not called for a date, I thought he was very empathetic (patting David's arm) towards David's feelings.

I'm looking forward to seeing their 1- 1 date on episode 3. Hopefully we learn even more about him.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:44 pm

dee wrote:Wale was definitely pumping Kevin's tires laugh out loud He didn't even apologize for it on the after show when criticized.

I think there is more to meets the eye with Kevin. I'm sure he loves to work out and can bro it up with the guys in the house, but there are many more layers to his personality than some city slicker jock the show has tried to portray him as. From what I can read of the group dynamics of the house, I think the guys have huge respect for Kevin. He's laid back, not flashy, may choose to be in the background at times, but I feel like when this guy speaks, people listen. At the risk of coming off too Canadian, he totally reminds me of a certain hockey player in the NHL. If any of you follow hockey, Kevin's demeanor/character reminds me of Captain Serious of the Chicago Blackhawks laugh out loud

He comes off as someone who is very compassionate. I liked how he was a good sport about the Jamaican wrestling GD. He gave everyone a pat in the back or hug when he won and lost. When David was not called for a date, I thought he was very empathetic (patting David's arm) towards David's feelings.

I'm looking forward to seeing their 1- 1 date on episode 3. Hopefully we learn even more about him.

I said it earlier, but in another hockey comparison, Kevin W looks like Mike Fisher (Mr. Carrie Underwood) giggling
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:51 pm

@mercieme - I think the 'I am in love with her' VO is definitely Kevin W though I'm not sure about the other line. I think that one sounded a bit like Kevin P? Not sure though

@dee - eeeeep, I LOVE your Toews comparison!!! Toews is my favorite NHL player and its less so now but he definitely used to have this rep of being cold and boring and no fun at all when actually his humor is really dry and sarcastic and he has the biggest heart and feels so intensely /enough word vomit about Toews. But I do think Kevin W is similar in that it is very easy to mistake him for one thing when, as has been noted, he's really just a softie. All the little hugs he gave everyone on the wrestling GD were so cute
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold