SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:42 pm

I'm checking out Kevin's tattoos and that palm tree(? )seems so out of plsce IMO. I wonder what story he has for that one? Is it in his IG pics before the show? Does any know the story behind his tats?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:03 pm

He has had his palm tree tat as early as July 2015 according to pics on his IG.

https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/

I saw this awhile ago but thought I'd post it now that I see it again. Another reason why I think he is a very sincere sensitive guy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/98hf8AL91c/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

kevin.c.wendtPatong, Phuket, Thailand

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 11417403_133966713630647_539978698_n
kevin.c.wendt Serving our Military was easy, running onto an unknown beach with nothing but the unknown ahead is unimaginable. I had an hour long conversation with a veteran on board HMCS Calgary who told me about his beach run at Normandy where 30 of his crew and friends were killed before he was out of the water. I'll never forget that old hero and his story. Everyone just take a minute today and think, and thank (Canadian Flag Anchor emoji) #remember #canada #ultimatesacrifice

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:53 am

Just dropping this here...Kevin W's limo entrance pic.

worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Kevw_l10
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:12 am

Ooh I like him. I'm getting a good vibe with the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:15 am

Fifty wrote:Ooh I like him.  I'm getting a good vibe with the two of them.

Girl, I knew it was only a matter of time till you found yourself a fave giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:09 pm

mercieme wrote:
Fifty wrote:Ooh I like him.  I'm getting a good vibe with the two of them.

Girl, I knew it was only a matter of time till you found yourself a fave giggling
I like him too, a lot. Jasmine disclosure about having the hots for Seth was surprising but then she got rid of him laugh out loud. Thank God because he showed that he was immature IMO. This might be an adventure but also a therapeutic journey for Jasmine to release and share her hang ups and to broaden life's experiences and embrace new beginnings.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 pm

He is just so sweet. Very humble!! Crosby is Team Canada because he held the title of Captain many times, currently with the NHL, Olympic games, and so on. He is currently the Captain of Team Canada in the World Cup of Hockey.

kevin.c.wendtCoast to coast, I love this country(Cdn maple leaf emojie)   #crosbyiscaptaincanada #blessed #worldcupofhockey #bacheloretteca #proudcanadian
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvbygwAUR0/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt
worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 14309923_333375743663611_595469951138004992_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:09 pm

haha, I know the hockey World Cup is happening right now but I wonder if he posted that in response to him being referred to as 'Captain Canada' by everyone online too after the second episode aired. 

Also excited for this next week:
worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Bach10
Love that their holding hands. The fact that they're just casually interlinked like that while they're on an exciting helicopter ride with amazing views speaks to how natural and easy their connection is IMO. I love small intimacies like that

Souce: my SC
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:26 pm

IMO I believe his post was a humble post like GA mentioned to pay homage to someone he considers as the real Captain Canada after Wale unceremoniously crowned him as such in the last episode giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:34 pm

The thought of him doing that is so sweet but he should embrace it IMO - Crosby doesn't have to be the only 'Captain Canada'  worldcupofhockey - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:34 pm

@mercieme that's exactly why he posted that IMO, goes along with his jersey.

I noticed he tagged the location Canada. I wonder where he is. There aren't any mountains so I doubt he is out west, BC, and there isn't a skyline which you would normally see in Toronto. The rocky shore is confusing me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:37 pm

@GuardianAngel - I think its an older picture? Its his twitter header too but I'm not sure for how long its been up there
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold