SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme that's exactly why he posted that IMO, goes along with his jersey.

I noticed he tagged the location Canada. I wonder where he is. There aren't any mountains so I doubt he is out west, BC, and there isn't a skyline which you would normally see in Toronto. The rocky shore is confusing me.
Maybe in Vancouver or Tofino where there are rocky outcroppings that point west and nothing else in sight.

Wasn't he just in the Victoria area??

Here are the rocks that are all over Chesterman's Beach in Tofino

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Thepointe1

here's the type of view yoou get from Chesterman's Beach which is right beside the Wickaninish Inn

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 View%20from%20sundeck%20of%20tofinos%20famous%20chestermans%20beach

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Beaches%20aerial

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:44 pm

I really like Kevin W. This may sounds weird...but he reminds me of Ryan Sutter, actually..giggling ..another calm, sporty, family-man, accomplished firefighter with a heart of gold.

Ryan in several interviews also have stated that he was having a hard time to see Trista with other men, hence he never watch his own season laugh out loud...

Kevin W's edit from the preview quite resembled Nick in Andi season to certain extent, IMO. Most of Jasmine's guys seem to be normal, funny and get along well, except Drew who has to play along the villain role. I can't help but think Kevin W's lame jealousy edit will took off after Drew getting eliminated to fill the' must-have' drama. sad .Poor boy...  Hopefully it wont be too disastrous Upset :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:23 am

I really like this interview Jasmine did before the show aired: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDnHWrUnGN8 - she spoke about how there were times she didn't think she'd be attracted to/have anything in common with a guy but you can't predict the unexpected connections and bonds you form. She also speaks, at the end, about how emotional the experience was for them and sometimes that emotion can get quite heated but how that's human. I'm just pretending she's talking about Kevin W the whole time laugh out loud
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:53 pm

lightredemption wrote:I really like this interview Jasmine did before the show aired: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDnHWrUnGN8 - she spoke about how there were times she didn't think she'd be attracted to/have anything in common with a guy but you can't predict the unexpected connections and bonds you form. She also speaks, at the end, about how emotional the experience was for them and sometimes that emotion can get quite heated but how that's human. I'm just pretending she's talking about Kevin W the whole time laugh out loud

Great interview, thanks @lightredemption. She's just a normal gal, love her.

laugh out loud at the bold. She also made it clear that sometimes those that she thought were her type, and those that she didn't think were her type ended up being different. I'm pretending she's talking about Kevin W as well. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:13 am

@GuardianAngel I actually think she could definitely be talking about Kevin W! Over the course of last episode she mentioned that she still wasn't sure what to make of him because she expects him to be a basic jock but then he has this amazing sensitive side to him as well. I can see her thinking that someone like him would not be her type at all and then getting to know him more and being pleasantly surprised :D
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Don't they just look like they're off to go look at some lakes before getting matching tattoos? laugh out loud
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 14478412_1105285959553451_4147234551460003840_n
source: bacheloretteca on instagram
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:21 pm

He does look half in love with her already in that picture. I am excited for tonight.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Great interview with Jasmine. I think she so is sooooo wonderful. So well spoken, real and refreshing.  A+ on production choosing her for the Bachelorette.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Looking at the preview picture they look connected already, his hair looks better this way. You can tell by the look for the other clip how she looks at him.Will have to look at other dates but he is definitely the final 1 right now.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:05 am

They were  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f525  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f525  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f525  tonight. That is all.

Will make SCs when video is available Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:51 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 CtajYd-WgAIWTVS
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 6m
"You're that big military, fire-fighter man who's afraid of bats." Bat cave on a first date, why not! #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 CtakkUYXYAAFScX
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"Kevin is the guy who I feel has surprised me the most in every single way." #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold