SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLuke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:58 am

Awe thats sweet. Im glad that Luke is leaving this show behind him and in the past and moving forward with his life!

Back to top Go down

teamLuke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:00 am

A beautifully written statement from Luke's Mom, Susie Pell.  From the love of a mother.   PINKHEART

Ashley Kamrath ‏@AshleyKamrath  2h2 hours ago
One of the MANY reasons I love the Pell family  @Luke__Pell #Bachelorette #TexasForever

teamLuke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 CrS3tFCUAAAOu54

Source

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:14 am

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! He is a remarkable humble human being who has a heart of gold. I have no doubt, he will be just fine. With family like that, there's no other option. Strength, love, compassion, always wins!

yes Mom Pell!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:18 am

@guardianangel  Did you see the tweet from Arie up thread?  

A show of support since he experienced the same situation. Very interesting.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:26 am

Yes I saw the tweet from Arie. He went through the same thing, as did Caila. All 3 are class act numero 1 for the way they've handled that experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:42 am

This unfortunately has happened at least 4 times with leads/prospective leads. I suspect it will continue.
The good thing about all this is Luke is a great guy and will not have his character tarnished or made to look foolish from the franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:46 am

Wow, that story in US about Luke makes me really despise this franchise. I seriously wonder how they can sleep at night?? Is it too difficult to just say, "hey, there's still a possibility something could change" To have gone through wardrobe, setting up dates, and a flight to leave in 10 hours is just down right cruel. Not to mention as someone did up thread, the fact that he cleared his life's schedule for several months, what about that??? He's definitely a better person than I am because I'd be pissed about that.

It's really bittersweet, I really wanted him as the next lead, but I do think he will be better off staying away from this mind @##@ of an organization.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:49 am

@MiniDiva, Thanks for sharing that message from Luke's Mom. The words and emotion in her message are so heartfelt and beautiful. I literally had tears in my eyes. I have no doubt that just like Arie did...Luke will move forward and do wonderful and better things with his life without the stain of the Franchise. What a lovely tribute from mother to son. teamLuke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f495
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:59 am

You are welcome @Seabear   Mama Pell's post brought tears to my eyes too.  This is much more than a TV show for the individuals and their families as they witness the hurt and hardship that this show may cause.  

I am glad Luke told his story and that Arie came out to support him to verify that it did happen to him and that it is not easy.  It was apparent to me that there was a blindside over the weekend as everything Luke had been doing up to the point led me to believe he was the next bachelor.  Right down to following Cary Fettman's clothes designer.  As we know, it is not over until the announcement is made and in the interim many lives are affected by Luke (and others) putting their lives on hold.  I truly hope Luke moves forward and finds love IRL and never reconsiders this show again.  

Sadly, TPTB still stuck it to a USA War Veteran. SMH.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:02 am

Awe from Luke's snap sad
teamLuke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Crtozr10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:06 am

^^That makes me laugh and cry at the same time!  Leave it to Luke to say something funny too. Love the cowboy!   giggling :tissuebox
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:39 am

Yes, Luke's mom stated that beautifully, what a great family-so nice to have that support! Nice of Arie to say something too.

I just love older couples that still hold hands, gotta keep that love going...sweet. Agree with you MiniDiva-funny and sad at the same time. Jo & this show weren't meant for him, he'll be thankful for it someday, when he finds the right girl for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever