SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:54 pm

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs 3h3 hours ago

check out the newest episode of #Unfiltered with @jamienotis and my buddies @DESegura_ and GianPierre. Great stuff!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:15 am

Oh a new forum

It was Sonia's birthday, all except Heather went bowling together. Lilly & Sonia look fantastic.
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* CpyD6-5WcAAWKDl

https://twitter.com/derek_mafs/status/764631101155442688

There was a photo on Nick's Instagram of Sonia bowling which showed Tom & Lilly standing together quite close but it has disappeared so I am pretty sure they are still together along with Nick & Sonia.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:20 am

The pic won't appear, sorry folks just have to link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJEwf_kAjty/?taken-by=derek_mafs

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 13643018_1776779065900303_739535084_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:39 am

crazychicken wrote:Oh a new forum

It was Sonia's birthday, all except Heather went bowling together. Lilly & Sonia look fantastic.
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* ?taken-by=derek_mafs
https://twitter.com/derek_mafs/status/764631101155442688

There was a photo on Nick's Instagram of Sonia bowling which showed Tom & Lilly standing together quite close but it has disappeared so I am pretty sure they are still together along with Nick & Sonia.

The picture of Tom and Lilly is still on Nick's page. There is a video of all of them on Derek's snapchat.
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Screen12

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Thanks for all the pics. They all look happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Well after season 2 horror, I didn't even want to watch 3. But I saw they changed the experts..well all except Dr. Pepper, so I started watching season 4. Does anyone know what was the reason they changed? Besides all of our screaming about how horrible they were that is. Those old experts were horrible.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by MAAFD Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:02 pm

I was reading through some comments on Sonia's IG and a fan asked her why she didn't post more pics of her with Nick. Her reply was she lost her phone and that she only had a few, she wished she had taken more together. I think that is a little telling...you lost your phone? so take more pics?
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Screen10

question

MAAFD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:12 pm

MAAFD wrote:I was reading through some comments on Sonia's IG and a fan asked her why she didn't post more pics of her with Nick. Her reply was she lost her phone and that she only had a few, she wished she had taken more together. I think that is a little telling...you lost your phone? so take more pics?
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Screen10

question

I also don't understand why Sonia had to add 'which were few'. Is she trying to tell us something or play with us?

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:17 pm

:Welcome @MAAFD, nice catch on the tweet.

If they are together post filming and if they are taking pictures, she can't post them. She would only be able to posts pics taken while filming. Any pictures she took while filming are now lost. However, I don't understand how she wishes she took "more" would help. Wouldn't that mean she would have lost more? Unless she saved the few she had to a photo hosting site.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Expert Rachel posted this on her instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwdJnbh83x/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Guys! Guys!

http://www.people.com/article/married-at-first-sight-helps-couple-find-love-off-camera
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Ah so they were the couple instead of Derek & Heather! Bummer we couldn't see them on camera but glad they got in contact and are making it work out. Smiley Thanks for the link!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
Ruqibabe
crazychicken
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: