SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am

It shows up for me and yes, it's from YouTube.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by bamagal Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:45 am

The second link doesn't  work for me but the original does.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:45 am

Weird that it's blocked for some of us, maybe it's US only? It's an ET clip of their road trip yesterday.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:23 am

Tonight is the musical festival! Are we to assume Jordan is attending? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:41 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Tonight is the musical festival! Are we to assume Jordan is attending? laugh out loud
I can't imagine Jo leaving him at home laugh out loud So I assume yes.

And this isn't exactly a fan thing but a fan account tweeted to BBJ's besties that they have some explaining to do and Jo fav'd it laugh out loud I'm happy they can laugh about it at least.

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 2 Image129
@jowoahfletcher

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:45 am

Haha, the tabloids are so ridiculous. laugh out loud

I looked for the ET clip on YouTube and it works just fine there. Maybe it's my browser or something. Here's just the link for anyone else having problems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdt8nQSdOVA
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:56 am

She also liked a fans tweet calling the Life&Style article trash and saying she and Jordan should sue them giggling At least she can do that now but I hope it's not getting to her!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:55 am

It might be this one, not sure. Maybe someone can confirm. TYIA

ETA: nope it doesn't work for me either. Must be a copyright thing.

try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdt8nQSdOVA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 pm

I love that ET covered their move and said how normal they are! This is why this couple is going to be a long lasting favorite imo. 

GA they are working for me no problem.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Lovely video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN37hL7yGXQ
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Great interviews thanks for sharing! These two do seem like the real deal - they seem to "like" each other a lot which is also what chris H brought up during their AFTR. I saw an article by Sean that gave advice to jojo (and kaitlyn when she finished her season) to pursue their guys to show them the work they're willing to put just us they guys put in effort during the show. I really like his advice. Jojo seems very giving and loving so it seems that's happening with Jordan. The thing with these tabloids - jo & jo both were put through the ringer and they had to be there for each other which is a really good test to build their relationship. Jojo had to deliberately choose to trust him and to support him despite the rumors coming out about him and Jordan had to support her emotionally as she was going through it all while he was in the background. The end of their first date had her clearly showing him that she unquestioningly trusts him and as she continues to stand for him despite her insecurities he'll see how much effort she's putting in.
They'll be a favorite couple to follow by the look of things! **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fan forum - no comparing)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Welcome1 emusha! Glad to see more people joining our thread Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline