SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Thanks Smiley I have a feeling their bubbly personalities combined will make this couple a favorite one to watch...fascinating in contrast to the doom and gloom leading up to their finale -- good to see how you guys have kept this corner a happy and bubbly corner that mirrors the jo-jo bubbliness
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Dessler Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Pictures of them moving to their new home. I am happy to see Mama and Papa Fletcher helping out. They are doing everything by themselves, no hire. So normal it's kinda awesome to see

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/11/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-move-in-together-dallas/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:51 pm

I feel stress just looking at that laugh out loud I don't know why they didn't just hire someone to help! And Jo was barefoot in one of the pics too, she's having a rough day giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I feel stress just looking at that laugh out loud I don't know why they didn't just hire someone to help! And Jo was barefoot in one of the pics too, she's having a rough day giggling

Haa! me too thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 3 3806527698 but i am happy that they are doing , that's as normal as it gets and btw you have to save the cash remember they have a big wedding to plan giggling
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:59 pm

emusha wrote:Thanks Smiley I have a feeling their bubbly personalities combined will make this couple a favorite one to watch...fascinating in contrast to the doom and gloom leading up to their finale -- good to see how you guys have kept this corner a happy and bubbly corner that mirrors the jo-jo bubbliness
Who knew? We did. Just something in the way they looked. So so happy for them.  thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 3 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Dang I'm tired just looking at those pics too laugh out loud Based on the outfit changes, looks like they started moving the stuff in yesterday and then more stuff in today. They gotta hurry and get freshened up for the event tonight! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Think those pictures are from them moving from Nashville and moving into the new house in dallas.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

I am so glad to see them all working together.  We have moved our kids and helped them remodel... those times we work hard and that is when some of our best memories and family bonds are made.  I hope they all feel a sense of satisfaction and greater love working together.  Much respect to them all Smiley thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Dang I'm tired just looking at those pics too laugh out loud Based on the outfit changes, looks like they started moving the stuff in yesterday and then more stuff in today. They gotta hurry and get freshened up for the event tonight! laugh out loud
This is quite a crazy and unglamorous way to have a fake relationship though. Her mom and dad must be p!sssed if this is all a joke and they might also want to encourage their child to stop sleeping with her coworker  thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 3 3806527698

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:20 pm

heather441 wrote:Think those pictures are from them moving from Nashville and moving into the new house in dallas.
Oh, I think you're right!

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:21 pm

I can't even imagine how exhausted they must be given they had to drive for 10 hours yesterday and there's still unpacking laugh out loud

I wish TMZ hadn't show the outside of their house. I know it's all over the internet but you can see their house number and everything. :\ Hope they invest in a good security system.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Love the pic´s and that they are soooo normal! An Mama and Papa helping Smiley
I think some pic`s are from Nashville
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline