SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:55 am

Great pics form last night :cutiepie
By the way I have the best BF ever beatingheart He came home form a buisnesstrip a what he get me??? The people mag !!!
Me: Are you creazy??? (US mags are exorbitant expensive in europe, 3 times the us price)
He: Maybe but I know you love it beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:01 am

Chad didn't delete his tweet because of the reporting and/or otherwise. Chad deleted his tweet because that's what Chad does. He tweets and then deletes not even an hour later. He's done it plenty of times already. That should just prove he makes stuff up/exaggerates IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:22 am

^ Yup, exactly. He's done that before. If Jordan or the Rodgers family really wanted to, they could go after him for slander/character defamation. He can't make that type of claim on social media, which is why it was deleted and then he came back with a childish response about him winning the spelling bee laugh out loud he's an idiot. IMO

It's nice to see Jordan have so much fun with her family. It will be good for him to have Ben and Matt in Dallas with their significant others.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:29 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chad didn't delete his tweet because of the reporting and/or otherwise. Chad deleted his tweet because that's what Chad does. He tweets and then deletes not even an hour later. He's done it plenty of times already. That should just prove he makes stuff up/exaggerates IMO.

So true.....this is Chad being Chad. Funny how he always says, ppl don't like him because he is being real or telling the truth, umm if your telling the truth, why delete your post no idea ...

Honestly, I think Chad needs to seek some serious counseling...he is a mean and angry person. He talks about Jordan talking to multiple women via Rya, but Chad has dated two ex from the guys from the show, he has talked to Leah and Lace prior to going on BIP, so what is the difference ? scratch

My hope is that Jordan and Jojo, just block his accounts from being able to see anything he post about them and just not waste any more time or breath on him. He is so not worth it!

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:41 am

I mean....heartbeatheartbeatheartbeat 
thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 11 Image133

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:52 am

Jojo is a lucky gyal. I mean look at Jackson and his daddy ❤️
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Gale1 wrote:Hi to all you great fans here. Bit on the slow side here in SA. We have only now got to watch Episode 4 with the one on one date with Luke & must admit I was so blown away that like an idiot I watched their date over & over again so decided to cheat & hit the Internet again to see who had won the heart of Jo. At first was a bit surprised that it was Jordan, but don't know why because from the beginning I picked him & Luke - supposedly for myself I think cantstopl . However once I watched some of the great videos posted here JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - SM - Fan Vids - S/Caps - NO Discussion by there great supporters who did such a good job of it & other vids of Jo with Luke realise now that def Jordan is a better fit with Jo as Luke seems more on the serious side at times but my oh my so sexy with it as well & I believe he is a singer as well - what a package hope he is the next bachelor. Really, really do hope Jo & Jordan take no heed of any negativity & just get on with living their lives & make it to the altar one day in the not too distant future. See they have just moved into their own 🏠 Hoorray good fortune to them both!!

Good Post Welcome to the Fan Thread. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Chad is getting on my last nerve...
On to more positive things: that new snap is adorable heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Alanna wrote:I mean....heartbeatheartbeatheartbeat 
thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 11 Image133
This is adorable!!  :cutiepie
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:35 pm

rhondam wrote:
Alanna wrote:I mean....heartbeatheartbeatheartbeat 
This is adorable!!  :cutiepie

Now we know our BBJ will protect "Jackie" as well as our Jojo always., I mean how cute is this. Guessing Jojo is gonna have to share BBJ with the other man in her life awwww :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Here's the interview Jordan did this morning. I didn't listen to it, so I don't know what was said laugh out loud

Edit: I listened, and he just talks football the whole time. He talks about the last few days at the last minute or two of the podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/espnnashville/08-12-16-jared-stillman-daily-podcast

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Here's the interview Jordan did this morning. I didn't listen to it, so I don't know what was said laugh out loud

Edit: I listened, and he just talks football the whole time. He talks about the last few days at the last minute or two of the podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/espnnashville/08-12-16-jared-stillman-daily-podcast
laugh out loud I can see this getting really old, really fast: me wanting to hear more about Jo/their relationship and him actually doing his job as a sports analyst. What is wrong with this man?? He's normal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline